RadioBanter

-   -   Writing new snake oil book for Democrats called the Spaghetti MapBook? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/149109-writing-new-snake-oil-book-democrats-called-spaghetti-mapbook.html)

Editor RadioTalkingPoints January 10th 10 10:40 AM

Writing new snake oil book for Democrats called the Spaghetti MapBook?

The following is the personal opinion of the author, who reserves the
right to republish this piece for profit, which you may read at your
own risk, without any legal liabilities to the author or anyone who
may publish or share this article (which must include this disclaimer)
for which you here by waive the ability to sue for any reason in whole
or in part in or outside of a court of law, if you do not agree, the
entire article is to be considered a work of fiction, since you
apparently want to live in an imaginary world.

Snake oil, a mysterious substance (a placebo) that demonstrates the
power of the mind to alter the physical appearance of the universe?
Or that of God?

Isn't that what an intellectual would say? A farmer says, dang
college rug rat at it again, says 26 words to describe "faith"?

Let me guess, another dang college fruit cake is going to suggest we
should start to organize our ideas based on the patterns of
spaghetti? Duhhhh, I would remember more things if my mind organized
things to look like the inside of television set, all those wires,
tubes and heavy metal lead plates would help me understand things
better?

I wonder who relies a little too heavily on that method?

Hmmmmm, can't think of any one...I mean, can you imagine, the audacity
of hope when one some fellow invented the paragraph inside the written
language of a book. But of course that is how you can distinguish
between the King James Bible, The Book of Mormon, and The Koran?

One of those three books does what more than the others?

Monkey see, monkey do, huh? Or is one of them a magnet that can
occupy and teach at the same time?

Evolution -- avoiding the mental pictures of others?

LOL.

Speaking of spaghetti, why pass 2,000 page acts of legislation if you
don't plan on loosing and making it harder for your successor to
function? Is that strategy, or just an another example of why the
public should not trust your ability to govern by leaving ticking time
bombs that other political parties will have to spend time diffusing?

Dang college rug rat, speaking in three dimensions, what's wrong with
dat boy?

(and if you ain't got no answer, ain't nothing wrong?)

Good day!

dave January 10th 10 01:15 PM

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:

Let me guess, another dang college fruit cake is going to suggest we
should start to organize our ideas based on the patterns of
spaghetti? Duhhhh, I would remember more things if my mind organized
things to look like the inside of television set, all those wires,
tubes and heavy metal lead plates would help me understand things
better?

I wonder who relies a little too heavily on that method?

Hmmmmm, can't think of any one...I mean, can you imagine, the audacity
of hope when one some fellow invented the paragraph inside the written
language of a book. But of course that is how you can distinguish
between the King James Bible, The Book of Mormon, and The Koran?

One of those three books does what more than the others?

The one Shakespeare helped write?

You haven't been inside a TV lately, have you? I am one of the little
people inside the box...

Igor January 10th 10 03:53 PM

Writing new snake oil book for Democrats called the Spaghetti MapBook?

On Jan 10, 5:40*am, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
[...]

How can I have a good day when I know there's morons like you running
around on usenet?