RadioBanter

-   -   SENATOR Scott Brown wants me to be a WINNER! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/149329-senator-scott-brown-wants-me-winner.html)

Editor RadioTalkingPoints January 22nd 10 01:21 AM

SENATOR Scott Brown wants me to be a WINNER!

He wants me to be a winner! OUTSTANDING!

That's the feeling that I get listening to him, I don't feel like I am
getting lectured by Mr. Voodo Speech A Nomics?

We've got a cure for that you know? We're not waiting for Czars or
Botox member panels to create the solution? We'll start our own
rehabilatation program for "Voodo Speech A Holics"?

We'll call it "Voodo Speech Anyoymous"?

Here, fill in the blanks:

My name is ____________, and I'm a VOODO Speech - A - Holic?
Instincts tell me to use the oldest play in the book, with my slight
of hand, and false sense of responsibility that blames others, but
alas, no more! Today is a new day, I will never be the same, I am now
a valued member of the Rush Limbaugh Institutie for Advanced
Conservative Studies, and I will join Rush Limbaugh in advancing the
Truth, the American Way, Prosperity, Freedom, Life, Liberty and the
Pursuit of Happiness, until time itself ends?

Thank YOU , mmmm mmmm mmmmm Rush Hudson Limbaugh mmmm mmm mmmm!

SENATOR Scott Brown! Thumbs UP!

Alan Ramsey January 22nd 10 02:30 AM

SENATOR Scott Brown wants me to be a WINNER!

SENATOR Scott Brown! Thumbs UP!

I see a new Rick Santorum here-he'll be wooed by
the party elite, ignore those who elected him and
try to become a national figure, and he'll be tossed
out on his ass in 6 years.

Ima[_2_] January 22nd 10 05:07 AM

SENATOR Scott Brown wants me to be a WIeNNER!

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:30:47 -0500, Alan Ramsey wrote:

SENATOR Scott Brown! Thumbs UP!

I see a new Rick Santorum here-he'll be wooed by the party elite,
ignore those who elected him and try to become a national figure, and
he'll be tossed out on his ass in 6 years.

Hey, is'nt he the gay nude model?

More of the same hypocritical do-nothing party of NO!
Vows to do absolutely nothing for health care and to destroy America in
the name of the killer christain republican't party

He Bows down to the drugie dropout corporate overlord
mouthpiece named Ru$h

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] January 22nd 10 12:33 PM

SENATOR Scott Brown wants me to be a WIeNNER!

Ima wrote:

Hey, is'nt he [Scott Brown] the gay nude model?

More of the same hypocritical do-nothing party of NO!
Vows to do absolutely nothing for health care and to destroy America...

Too late.

The Supreme Court just destroyed America.