RadioBanter

-   -   Glenn Beck Show 01-06-2010 85% of US Tax Revenue would go to debt? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/149382-glenn-beck-show-01-06-2010-85%25-us-tax-revenue-would-go-debt.html)

Editor RadioTalkingPoints January 24th 10 06:43 PM

Glenn Beck Show 01-06-2010 85% of US Tax Revenue would go to debt?

OK, you pass your blank check health care, you create your national
home owner association under the guise of "weatherization" (complete
with SWAT teams and no compete contracts) and of course your bond
holders say, OK, we've seen enough -- here's your new interest rate of
15%, the US economy would be forced to pay 85% of its tax revenue on
the interest alone at current rates, if I understand the Glenn Beck
show on 01/06/2010?

How's that slight of hand, how's that accepting responsibility, how's
that change working for you? So those of us jumping up and down are
trying to prevent the starvation of millions?

That's your state of the Union Address?

You really want to tap into that anger that you created, even though
you initiated some of these policies? Mr. Nixon was a crook? Don't
worry Michelle Obama, we're gonna re-write history, huh?

Christopher Helms January 24th 10 07:16 PM

Glenn Beck Show 01-06-2010 85% of US Tax Revenue would go todebt?

On Jan 24, 12:43*pm, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
OK, you pass your blank check health care, you create your national
home owner association under the guise of "weatherization" (complete
with SWAT teams and no compete contracts) and of course your bond
holders say, OK, we've seen enough -- here's your new interest rate of
15%, the US economy would be forced to pay 85% of its tax revenue on
the interest alone at current rates, if I understand the Glenn Beck
show on 01/06/2010?

How's that slight of hand, how's that accepting responsibility, how's
that change working for you? *So those of us jumping up and down are
trying to prevent the starvation of millions?

If Lonesome Roads doesn't like getting ripped off by his government,
he should have got up off his fat lazy ass and started complaining
about it when the Republicans were doing it.

[email protected] January 24th 10 07:20 PM

Glenn Beck Show 01-06-2010 85% of US Tax Revenue would go todebt?

On Jan 24, 1:43*pm, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
OK, you pass your blank check health care, you create your national
home owner association under the guise of "weatherization" (complete
with SWAT teams and no compete contracts) and of course your bond
holders say, OK, we've seen enough -- here's your new interest rate of
15%, the US economy would be forced to pay 85% of its tax revenue on
the interest alone at current rates, if I understand the Glenn Beck
show on 01/06/2010?

At some point, debt repudiation Castro-style will become the dominant
political issue in Amerika. You can bet that - at some coming point -
Americans, white or not, poor or middle-class, no longer will be
willing to be dispossessed for the benefit of Asian banksters - and no
benefit to themselves. At that point, a Perot-style political figure
will rise to the top - and debt repudiation will become inevitable.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!