RadioBanter

-   -   Ronald Federici - Recognized Child Therapy Expert (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/149418-ronald-federici-recognized-child-therapy-expert.html)

Miracles on Main Street January 27th 10 05:04 PM

Ronald Federici - Recognized Child Therapy Expert

Ronald Steven Federici has often been described as “a leading expert
in the neuropsychological evaluation and treatment of children having
multi-sensory neurodevelopmental impairments.”

He is best described as a “developmental neuropsychologist,”
specializing in the treatment of “institutional autism” (which he also
calls “post-traumatic autism,” or “post-institutional autistic
syndrome”).

Dr. Federici is licensed by the Virginia Board, and is the holder of a
Psy. D. degree.

Dr. Ronald Federici is the author of “Help for the Hopeless Child: A
Guide for Families, With Special Discussion for Assessing and Treating
the Post-Institutionalized Child” and is the founder of
Neuropsychological and Family Practice Associates, in Clifton,
Virginia.

He has worked with adopted children from Russia, Romania, Ukraine and
Belarus. He is also the father to seven adopted children of his own.

Federici is also an outspoken opponent of dangerous practices, such as
those resulting in the death of Candace Newmaker. In addition, he has
also sought to provide as much assistance as possible to children
living in orphanages and other institutions with deplorable
conditions.

More information about Dr. Federici and his work can be found at:

http://ronaldfederici.com/

http://ronaldfederici.wordpress.com (Ronald Federici blog)

http://ronfederici.wordpress.com (Ron Federici blog)

http://childrenintherapy.wordpress.com (Children in Therapy)

http://advocatesforchildrenintherapy.wordpress.com (Advocates for
Children in Therapy)

http://angelinajolieadoptions.wordpress.com (Angelina Jolie’s
adoptions; Dr. Federici is Angelina Jolie’s adoption consultant)

http://developmentsintherapy.wordpre...n-therapy-act/

William Sommerwerck[_2_] January 27th 10 05:24 PM

Ronald Federici - Recognized Child Therapy Expert

Psycho-SPAM!

m II January 27th 10 05:34 PM

Miracles on Main Street wrote:

Ronald Steven Federici has often been described as “a leading expert
in the neuropsychological evaluation and treatment of children having
multi-sensory neurodevelopmental impairments.”

Steven Federici is obviously a LOSER who needs to SPAM usenet groups
with what he perceives to be free advertising.

Eat me, Federici!

mike

don January 27th 10 05:53 PM

m II wrote:
Miracles on Main Street wrote:

Ronald Steven Federici has often been described as “a leading expert
in the neuropsychological evaluation and treatment of children having
multi-sensory neurodevelopmental impairments.”

And I am sure he hates Google as well.

There is no evidence that Ronald Federici possesses a medical degree.

http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../federici.html

[email protected] January 27th 10 11:27 PM

Ronald Federici - Recognized Child Therapy Expert

I like the old Physco movie.I don't care anything at all about that
newer Physco movie.

Hey, The Van movie comes on the Fox Movie Channel on January 29,2010 at
1:00 AM.Doggy said we will stay awoke late night and watch that movie.

I got a phone call this afternoon from a guy at DirecTV,
Stacy,Minnesota.I signed up for some Starz and Encore tv channels,
$12.99 per month.First two months, a rebate.
Doggy is checking out those Starz and Encore channels right now.

Tomorrow, I am driving my 1983 Dodge van to Acey's Performance Exhaust
shop on McDowell Road for two new mufflers and also new tail pipe, those
exhaust fumes are killing me.
cuhulin