RadioBanter

-   -   Top News (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/149488-top-news.html)

dxAce January 31st 10 11:28 AM

Top News

The latest edition (31 January) of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
GE SR I and II

239 countries heard and 225 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

Drifter January 31st 10 04:03 PM

Top News

On 1/31/2010 6:28 AM, dxAce wrote:
The latest edition (31 January) of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
GE SR I and II

239 countries heard and 225 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

Thanks Steve.

Drifter...

[email protected] February 1st 10 02:47 PM

Top News

Days go byyyyyy,,,,,,, always Thanksgivinn,,,,, better start livinn
right nowwwww,,,,,, days go byyyyyyyy,,,,,,
http://www.US963.com

My Radio of listening choice right now is my old Sony FD-500 B&W
TV-FM/AM Receiver.It has a big top firing speaker, big full rich
sound.Especially with it sitting in my wooden cubby holes cabinet on top
of the end table/cabinet by my end of doggy's couch.

Put your speaker inside of a wood box/cabinet.It will sound better.
cuhulin