RadioBanter

-   -   Vinnie S, I mean Vinnie C, you fag liar hidingboi, are you readyfor th Superbowl? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/149655-re-vinnie-s-i-mean-vinnie-c-you-fag-liar-hidingboi-you-readyfor-th-superbowl.html)

kenny smirkenberg February 8th 10 10:14 AM

Vinnie S, I mean Vinnie C, you fag liar hidingboi, are you readyfor th Superbowl?

On Feb 5, 3:34*pm, Anonymous wrote:
Vinnie, Betcha you wish the Jets were in the bowl so you could suck
their dicks, LOL! Oh, we forgot, you suck their dicks anyway!

Get those kneepads and ass lube all set, homofag REACT queen.
KC2LSN
Vincent Caruso
20 Somerset Pl
Clifton, NJ 07012
(973) 472-1896

Steveo licks his ass ****ed with no lube. Mopy just wants cocks shoved
in natural style. That cum drenched faggot!

Checkmate June 9th 10 10:27 PM

get kelp

an old freind said:

On Jun 9, 2:51*pm, "kd8ctl" wrote: