RadioBanter

-   -   Eduardo: "Standing firm, Univision pays a price" LOL! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/149965-eduardo-standing-firm-univision-pays-price-lol.html)

[email protected] February 28th 10 05:14 AM

Eduardo: "Standing firm, Univision pays a price" LOL!

Don Rickles: I will give you a hundred dollars if you will tote this
Gun.
//You have the money on you?// ~ Kelly's Heroes.
cuhulin

bpnjensen February 28th 10 11:04 PM

On Feb 27, 9:14*pm, wrote:
Don Rickles: I will give you a hundred dollars if you will tote this
Gun.
//You have the money on you?// *~ Kelly's Heroes.
cuhulin

My favorite Don Rickles role was on "F-Troop" where he played Bald
Eagle.

"Kill, kill, KIIIIILLLLL!" ;-)

Bruce Jensen

[email protected] March 1st 10 12:34 AM

Eduardo: "Standing firm, Univision pays a price" LOL!

One of my Daffodils was in full bloom this afternoon.I counted some
Dandelions in my yard too, and I saw half a dozen little Bees zigging
around in the Creeping Phlox that is taking over my yard.

Sing along with Mr.Autery and the Cass County Boys, on the Western
channel.

I am back innnn the Saddle againnnnn,,,,,
cuhulin

Brenda Ann[_2_] March 1st 10 02:07 AM

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
On Feb 27, 9:14 pm, wrote:
Don Rickles: I will give you a hundred dollars if you will tote this
Gun.
//You have the money on you?// ~ Kelly's Heroes.
cuhulin

My favorite Don Rickles role was on "F-Troop" where he played Bald
Eagle.

"Kill, kill, KIIIIILLLLL!" ;-)

Bruce Jensen

F-Troop rules.. Larry Storch was my favorite. Reminded me of a used car
salesman.. :)

[email protected] March 1st 10 02:27 AM

Eduardo: "Standing firm, Univision pays a price" LOL!

Sometimes, the TCM channel will run the old movie,,,
Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill!
cuhulin

bpnjensen March 1st 10 03:44 AM

Eduardo: "Standing firm, Univision pays a price" LOL!

On Feb 28, 6:07*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
"bpnjensen" wrote in message

On Feb 27, 9:14 pm, wrote:

Don Rickles: I will give you a hundred dollars if you will tote this
Gun.
//You have the money on you?// ~ Kelly's Heroes.
cuhulin

My favorite Don Rickles role was on "F-Troop" where he played Bald
Eagle.

"Kill, kill, KIIIIILLLLL!" ;-)

Bruce Jensen

F-Troop rules.. Larry Storch was my favorite. Reminded me of a used car
salesman.. :)

:-) Indeed! This is the only TV series that I actually own on DVD.
No other TV show in my memory was more like an old 20-minute 1-reel
B&W comedy than F-Troop :-)

Larry Storch... :-)...

"They never shot Agarn, that wasn't his fate,
'Cause no one in F-Troop had learned to shoot straight..."

Bruce Jensen