RadioBanter

-   -   The Crystal Ship (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150023-crystal-ship.html)

dxAce February 28th 10 11:04 PM

The Crystal Ship

Greetings, mates!

The Crystal Ship is going on the air this evening on 5385 kHz AM.
Transmission will commence shortly after 2300 UTC, and likely continue
through 0030 UTC or later.

We'll be grooving to the sounds of the 60s, so break out your peace, love
and understanding. If you have misplaced them, we shall try to help you
locate them.

--
John Poet
The Crystal Ship

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Shawn Patrick March 1st 10 12:17 AM

The Crystal Ship

Coming in fair to poor here in South Carolina. Music included Sonny and
Cher's "The beat must go on", Gilligan's Island theme, and Nancy
Sinatra's "these boots are made for walking". A lot of noise in the
background.