RadioBanter

-   -   Portugese on 11770 Khz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150310-portugese-11770-khz.html)

ai8o March 16th 10 02:42 AM

Portugese on 11770 Khz

0158- 0237z Still in progress
SINPO 3-4-3-2-3

music interspersed with long speech (Ads?)
very rapid speech I cannot make out the ID ALL I caught was" Emisora"
and Brasil at different times.

Does anybody know who this is?

bpnjensen March 16th 10 02:52 AM

Portugese on 11770 Khz

On Mar 15, 7:42*pm, ai8o wrote:
0158- 0237z Still in progress
SINPO 3-4-3-2-3

music interspersed with long speech (Ads?)
very rapid speech I cannot make out the ID ALL I caught was" Emisora"
and Brasil at different times.

Does anybody know who this is?

Good question. Nothing listed in the winter freqs. Maybe Brasilia
has changed it's frequency?

bpnjensen March 17th 10 05:35 PM

Portugese on 11770 Khz

On Mar 15, 7:52*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 15, 7:42*pm, ai8o wrote:

0158- 0237z Still in progress
SINPO 3-4-3-2-3

music interspersed with long speech (Ads?)
very rapid speech I cannot make out the ID ALL I caught was" Emisora"
and Brasil at different times.

Does anybody know who this is?

Good question. *Nothing listed in the winter freqs. *Maybe Brasilia
has changed it's frequency?

Upon further inspection, I think I noticed a Radio Habana Cuba PP
transmission on this channel for an earlier slot - but maybe they
changed?

Bruce