RadioBanter

-   -   SPECIAL: Health Reform Passes in Squeaker (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150396-special-health-reform-passes-squeaker.html)

[email protected] March 20th 10 01:21 PM

SPECIAL: Health Reform Passes in Squeaker

Read what Caterpillar Inc says,
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=285919

Read What I Say,,, Health Reform is a DEATH KNELL!!!
cuhulin

dave March 20th 10 01:27 PM

SPECIAL: Health Reform Passes in Squeaker

Poll Results
Question: "What should be done about health care reform?"
Pass the bill before Congress 252 votes
Start over from scratch 219 votes
Pass the Republican proposal 39 votes
We don't need reform 119 votes

http://www.the-signal.com/polls/results/150/

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung March 20th 10 03:29 PM

Professor Dave Ph.D (piles highest and deepest) can't count votes.

On Mar 20, 8:27*am, dave wrote:
Poll Results
Question: "What should be done about health care reform?"
Pass the bill before Congress * 252 votes
Start over from scratch 219 votes
Pass the Republican proposal * *39 votes
We don't need reform * *119 votes

http://www.the-signal.com/polls/results/150/

Currently:

254 Yeas
378 Neas

The Neas have it!

Let's see the final Congress vote tally! Or will they declare a
Communist Party of the U.S.?

[email protected] March 20th 10 04:01 PM

Professor Dave Ph.D (piles highest and deepest) can't countvotes.

Read my Lips,,,
No New Taxes!

Y'all know WHO told that Big Ass LIE, do you not?

It wasen't me.
cuhulin

bpnjensen March 20th 10 05:06 PM

On Mar 20, 8:29Â*am, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
On Mar 20, 8:27Â*am, dave wrote:

Poll Results
Question: "What should be done about health care reform?"
Pass the bill before Congress Â* 252 votes
Start over from scratch 219 votes
Pass the Republican proposal Â* Â*39 votes
We don't need reform Â* Â*119 votes

http://www.the-signal.com/polls/results/150/

Currently:

254 Yeas
378 Neas

The Neas have it!

Let's see the final Congress vote tally! Â*Or will they declare a
Communist Party of the U.S.?

I certainly hope so - we've needed one for decades! :-D

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung March 20th 10 07:19 PM

Dr.Dave is an Autosarcophagist

On Mar 20, 2:21*pm, dave wrote:

Eat the rich!

Eat yourself; hangnails, scabs, warts, boogers.
Drink your blood and feed your face to your dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFPMPLELTZU

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung March 20th 10 07:32 PM

On Mar 20, 3:23Â*pm, dave wrote:
∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
On Mar 20, 2:21 pm, Â*wrote:

Eat the rich!

Eat yourself; hangnails, scabs, warts, boogers.
Drink your blood and feed your face to your dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFPMPLELTZU

The Secretary of the Treasury used the phrase "at war" last week, when
describing his relationship with Wall Street. Â*And you think I'm a radical?

I don't have to think twice about it.
You are a died in the red wool, card carrying Communist.

dave March 20th 10 08:23 PM

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
On Mar 20, 2:21 pm, wrote:

Eat the rich!

Eat yourself; hangnails, scabs, warts, boogers.
Drink your blood and feed your face to your dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFPMPLELTZU

The Secretary of the Treasury used the phrase "at war" last week, when
describing his relationship with Wall Street. And you think I'm a radical?

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] March 20th 10 10:05 PM

Professor Dave Ph.D (piles highest and deepest) can't count votes.

?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:

Currently:

254 Yeas
378 Neas

The Neas have it!

Neas?

You mean "nays".

Your ignorance -- and thus lack of credibility -- is showing (yet again).