RadioBanter

-   -   Shuttle Launch (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150713-shuttle-launch.html)

dxAce April 5th 10 10:16 AM

Shuttle Launch

Shuttle Discovery is sked for launch at 1021 (6:21 AM ET). Comms heard here at
0913 on 5780 from the booster recovery group. Might also want to check 10780
as well.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dave April 5th 10 02:29 PM

Shuttle Launch

dxAce wrote:
Shuttle Discovery is sked for launch at 1021 (6:21 AM ET). Comms heard here at
0913 on 5780 from the booster recovery group. Might also want to check 10780
as well.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Monkeys in space-vanity and waste

[email protected] April 5th 10 06:22 PM

Shuttle Launch

Only Four more Space Shuttle Launches are Scheduled.
That Born in Kenya! SOB Illegal Ineligible Usurper squating in OUR White
House axed the Constellation Moon Project.
cuhulin

dxAce April 5th 10 06:34 PM

Shuttle Launch

wrote:

Only Four more Space Shuttle Launches are Scheduled.

Only three more on the sked,

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html

Paul Briskette[_2_] April 5th 10 08:58 PM

Shuttle Launch

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 12:22:49 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

Only Four more Space Shuttle Launches are Scheduled. That Born in Kenya!
SOB Illegal Ineligible Usurper squating in OUR White House axed the
Constellation Moon Project. cuhulin

Been there... done that... got the tshirt. Have half a ton of rocks to
prove it since your obviously stupid enough to not figure out where
things come from. :)

Going to the moon was only a way for the Bu$h Dynasty to give Corporate
Funders your tax money. Beside, how do you think Bu$h was ever going to
pay for it? If the carcase of McCain were elected, it would have been cut
anyway.

Going to Mars, that would be different. Humanity has something to gain
by going there. Beside, We are suppose to "go where no man has gone
before".

[email protected] April 5th 10 09:27 PM

Shuttle Launch

http://www.devilfinder.com
Hijacking the Red Planet Popular Science

Hit it!, Grandpa Jones!,,,,,,,,,,, Hit it!, Silver!
http://www.songofdixie.com/grandpa%20Jones.wav

Also sung by Jimmy Dean, and Jerry Reed.

Who was Silver, y'all may ask?
Silver was one of the Ponies that Murphy Godwin owned.Back in the 1950s
in the Summer times, Murphy used to have some Ponies that he would hitch
up so the kiddies could ride around around in a circle.That was about a
five minutes walk from doggy's couch.Every time Silver would walk by, I
would say, Hit it, Silver! Silver would knuckle down and step along a
little more lively!
Murphy's wife was a Real ''Looker'', if you know what I mean?
cuhulin

dave April 5th 10 11:08 PM

Shuttle Launch

wrote:
Only Four more Space Shuttle Launches are Scheduled.
That Born in Kenya! SOB Illegal Ineligible Usurper squating in OUR White
House axed the Constellation Moon Project.
cuhulin

How about an "Earth project"?

[email protected] April 6th 10 12:01 AM

Shuttle Launch

We lost Planet Earth when the damn politicians took over.
It is wayyyyyyyyyy past time to Take Back Planet Earth.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 6th 10 02:56 PM

Shuttle Launch

Ask the people in the factories who maintain and program Robots about
life support for Robots.Our vehicles that we drive which are partially
made by Robots require Life support.Everything that needs to be kept in
good working order requires life support.
cuhulin

dave April 6th 10 03:27 PM

Shuttle Launch

Paul Briskette wrote:

Going to Mars, that would be different. Humanity has something to gain
by going there. Beside, We are suppose to "go where no man has gone
before".

Robots require no life support. They are 100 times more efficient.