RadioBanter

-   -   Illinois Idiots (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150956-re-illinois-idiots.html)

[email protected] April 19th 10 05:44 PM

Illinois Idiots

About a month ago, my old buddy said he might need a heart pacemaker.
My snail mail May 2010 PC World magazine showed up here this morning.On
the front cover it says, Pacemakers Can Be Hacked.On page 67, Pacemakers
and Other Implants Can Be Hacked.

I will show him that article, but he will probally pooh pooh it off as
nonsense.He has an artificial knee joint, I don't think that can be
hacked.
cuhulin

dave April 20th 10 02:14 PM

Illinois Idiots

wrote:
About a month ago, my old buddy said he might need a heart pacemaker.
My snail mail May 2010 PC World magazine showed up here this morning.On
the front cover it says, Pacemakers Can Be Hacked.On page 67, Pacemakers
and Other Implants Can Be Hacked.

I will show him that article, but he will probally pooh pooh it off as
nonsense.He has an artificial knee joint, I don't think that can be
hacked.
cuhulin

Some use Windows Mobile or something. They want to add a password layer.

[email protected] April 20th 10 04:00 PM

Illinois Idiots

JT and Dave, talking on their radio talk show, a few minutes ago one of
them said Code 460 means Hippies getting together and smoking pot.
Old California cop code.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 20th 10 05:25 PM

Illinois Idiots

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Fix Why people Dislike federal government Washington Post

Looka here, Most people in Illinois are NOT Idiots.I lived in Illinois
for about ten months in 1963, U.S.Army, Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 21st 10 03:37 AM

Illinois Idiots

460/4:20/whichever.Sometimes I have short time memory lost.

Infowars Journalist Arrested for Asking Bush's Brain a Question at UT.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
cuhulin

[email protected] April 21st 10 04:19 AM

Illinois Idiots

Pot smokers high holiday.
http://www.clarionledger.com
cuhulin

dave April 21st 10 02:10 PM

Illinois Idiots

wrote:
460/4:20/whichever.Sometimes I have short time memory lost.

Infowars Journalist Arrested for Asking Bush's Brain a Question at UT.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
cuhulin

460 is a Lincoln boat engine.

[email protected] April 21st 10 02:33 PM

Illinois Idiots

http://www.devilfinder.com
460

Toyota Lexus 460.S&W 460 Magnum.There are a lot of 460s.
My short time memory is coming back.
JT or Dave did say 460, but a guy phoned into their radio talk show and
he told them it is 420.

NYC doormen strike averted.Do doormen show people the door? There are
probally as many doormen in NYC as there are taxi cabs, over 3,000 of
them.I don't think there are any doormen in Jackson.I have never seen
one around here before.
cuhulin

dave April 21st 10 03:55 PM

Illinois Idiots

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
460

Toyota Lexus 460.S&W 460 Magnum.There are a lot of 460s.
My short time memory is coming back.
JT or Dave did say 460, but a guy phoned into their radio talk show and
he told them it is 420.

NYC doormen strike averted.Do doormen show people the door? There are
probally as many doormen in NYC as there are taxi cabs, over 3,000 of
them.I don't think there are any doormen in Jackson.I have never seen
one around here before.
cuhulin

New York has way more than 3,000 cabs.