RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Oil Rig. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150975-ot-oil-rig.html)

[email protected] April 21st 10 03:04 PM

(OT) Oil Rig.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion off Coast of Louisiana

I heard about it on the radio a few minutes ago.
cuhulin

bpnjensen April 21st 10 03:58 PM

(OT) Oil Rig.

On Apr 21, 7:04*am, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion off Coast of Louisiana

I heard about it on the radio a few minutes ago.
cuhulin

Are you telling me offshore drilling isn't safe? Fie Fie on Thy! (Or
is it Fee Fee on Thee?)

[email protected] April 21st 10 10:19 PM

(OT) Oil Rig.

I thought that woman at WLBT 12:00 PM tv news said all eleven missing
people have been found.I reckon she or meself were mistaken.
cuhulin

dave April 23rd 10 01:23 PM

(OT) Oil Rig.

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Oil Rig explosion off Coast of Louisiana

I heard about it on the radio a few minutes ago.
cuhulin

Think about it next time you fill up the Mopar.