RadioBanter

-   -   DX Cluster Spots for hams (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151039-dx-cluster-spots-hams.html)

bpnjensen April 24th 10 06:01 PM

DX Cluster Spots for hams

Here's a nifty resource that I was unaware of (duh) until this
morning...

http://www.eham.net/DX/spots

Ain't the internet grand?!?!?

Bruce

Gregg April 25th 10 01:13 PM

DX Cluster Spots for hams

On Apr 25, 9:12*am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
On Apr 24, 1:01 pm, *wrote:
Here's a nifty resource that I was unaware of (duh) until this
morning...

http://www.eham.net/DX/spots

Ain't the internet grand?!?!?

Bruce

Rookie ;-)

If you don't mind HF digital modes there are much more sophisticated
automated spotters.

http://hamspots.net/

I was just messing with Bruce because I know of that site.