RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Nacional de Venezuela (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151060-radio-nacional-de-venezuela.html)

ai8o April 25th 10 08:50 PM

Radio Nacional de Venezuela

11290 KHz in progress at 1932 UTC April 25,2010 .
Station ID in SS : "Radio Nacional de Venezuela, Canal Internacional"
Light music, then into speech in SS by Evo Morales at 1937UTC.
SINPO 3-5-3-4-3
Slowly fading up and down.
Rcvr FRG-7 50 foot longwire Piedmont,NC USA

ai8o April 25th 10 09:08 PM

On Apr 25, 5:02*pm, dave wrote:
ai8o wrote:
11290 KHz in progress at 1932 UTC April 25,2010 .
Station ID in SS : "Radio Nacional de Venezuela, Canal Internacional"
Light music, then into speech in SS by Evo Morales at 1937UTC.
SINPO 3-5-3-4-3
Slowly fading up and down.
Rcvr FRG-7 *50 foot longwire Piedmont,NC USA

Is the receiver modified? *Is the preselector effective?

NO modifications.
I use an outboard antenna tuner a "Gilfer BCL Antenna Coupler Model
Q5".
On my FRG-7 which is marked as a SEARS COMMUNICATION RECEIVER, (Yeasu
just put SEARS marking and a "Death Star logo on a stock FRG-7), the
internal preselector is rather broad.
Dan
AI8O