RadioBanter

-   -   Lot of off topic dross in this group (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151106-lot-off-topic-dross-group.html)

Brian Gaff April 28th 10 11:42 AM

Lot of off topic dross in this group

So, a question..

Is the chuffing noises seemingly audible over the UK at least between about
13mhz and 23 mhz some kind of over the horizon radar, as per the old
woodpecker we used to get in the cold war days, or is it something else.

If it is, who is doing it?

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.

[email protected] April 29th 10 01:43 AM

Lot of off topic dross in this group

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:42:42 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

So, a question..

Is the chuffing noises seemingly audible over the UK at least between about
13mhz and 23 mhz some kind of over the horizon radar, as per the old
woodpecker we used to get in the cold war days, or is it something else.

If it is, who is doing it?

Brian

It is Pulse OTH Radar said to be coming from China.

Brian Gaff April 29th 10 09:29 AM

Lot of off topic dross in this group

Oh, what are they worried about I wonder?

Its a pain in the brain I can tell you.

Brian