RadioBanter

-   -   O.T. Pretty Interesting Video (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151183-o-t-pretty-interesting-video.html)

Gregg May 3rd 10 08:18 AM

O.T. Pretty Interesting Video

I'm sure some of you have heard of this James Manning fella, it's
pretty funny hearing him called Oblama a "Long Legged Mack Daddy."

I suppose it's just strange to hear a black guy talking about Obamo in
this manner and he also says the white people are getting fed up and
TSHTF scenario.

I don't know much on this guy other than his vids saying Obamo was
getting sucked off while he had the crack pipe between his lips etc.
etc. It seems everyone has an angle and no one is what they appear to
be.shrug

If anything else, this vid is great entertainment.http://la-gun.com/
manning/

Brian Gaff May 3rd 10 11:16 AM

O.T. Pretty Interesting Video

Your Presidents have a lot to put up with don't they. The minute they come
to power they are fair game for all sorts of rubbish and not so funny
puns. Oh well I guess they know this when they start out.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.

dave May 4th 10 02:04 PM

Gregg wrote:
I'm sure some of you have heard of this James Manning fella, it's
pretty funny hearing him called Oblama a "Long Legged Mack Daddy."

How would I have heard of this?

Krypsis[_2_] May 4th 10 02:54 PM

On 4/05/2010 11:04 PM, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
I'm sure some of you have heard of this James Manning fella, it's
pretty funny hearing him called Oblama a "Long Legged Mack Daddy."

How would I have heard of this?

I was think more along the lines of "why" would you have heard of this!
Seems like Gregg would really like a revolution to happen in the US so
he can go play "gun freak" for real!
Maybe he should stick to MW listening. This internet is way over his head!

Krypsis

Gregg May 4th 10 11:25 PM

On May 4, 9:04*am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
I'm sure some of you have heard of this James Manning fella, it's
pretty funny hearing him called Oblama a "Long Legged Mack Daddy."

How would I have heard of this?

You haven't heard of Manning? Really Dave? I don't watch much news
except our local stuff and I even heard of this guy via internet. {?}
I see below my post that my stalker has responded....lol....guess what
Nutcase - I can't see what you're saying...lol. Must suck to be you -
following people all over usenet.shaking my head and rolling my eyes

Just know that even if someone responds to you in this group - that I
STILL don't see it. :O)

LarbGai May 4th 10 11:26 PM

On May 5, 1:54*am, Krypsis wrote:

I was think more along the lines of "why" would you have heard of this!
Seems like Gregg would really like a revolution to happen in the US so
he can go play "gun freak" for real!
Maybe he should stick to MW listening. This internet is way over his head!

Krypsis

******Once again the old tea lady has risen from his coffin to whinge
and whine.

Never does anything else.

Gregg May 5th 10 01:55 AM

On May 4, 6:26*pm, LarbGai wrote:

******Once again the old tea lady has risen from his coffin to whinge
and whine.

Never does anything else.

No doubt he is definitely a piece of work, you guys need to keep him
busy over in one of his cooking/vietnam/thai whatever newsgroups. ;-)

nurk_fred2000 May 5th 10 02:03 AM

On May 4, 5:55*pm, Gregg wrote:
On May 4, 6:26*pm, LarbGai wrote:

******Once again the old tea lady has risen from his coffin to whinge
and whine.

Never does anything else.

No doubt he is definitely a piece of work, you guys need to keep him
busy over in one of his cooking/vietnam/thai whatever newsgroups. ;-)

***The Krisp One wrote (over at soc.culture.nz)...

"...In 1975 I was made an honorary member of the Gurindji tribe in
the
Northern territory after a successful project with those people.
Vincent Lingiari and his people have my utmost respect..."

FN writes...

Hey Krispy, please give Chief Ligiari and his Gurindgi Tribe a big fat
sloppy wet kiss from his buddies at the Distinguished Troll Society
next time you are up in ABO country...Hey, we are all looking forward
to any culinary receipes you might bring back out of the back country
and post over at alt.cooking-chat...I know all of us will be soooo
thrilled...:-) ABO "sh%t eatin style"

Gregg May 5th 10 05:34 AM

On May 4, 9:03*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On May 4, 5:55*pm, Gregg wrote:

On May 4, 6:26*pm, LarbGai wrote:

[...]

LMAO - yeah - priceless. :-)

dave May 6th 10 03:59 AM

Gregg wrote:

You haven't heard of Manning? Really Dave? I don't watch much news
except our local stuff and I even heard of this guy via internet.

The internet is an excellent source of disinformation and mind games.
It seems to be feeding some kind of collective insanity.

Since Bill Cooper got offed, I try to keep my head down.