RadioBanter

-   -   O.T. Pretty Interesting Video (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151184-o-t-pretty-interesting-video.html)

Gregg May 3rd 10 08:24 AM

O.T. Pretty Interesting Video

I'm sure some of you have heard of this James Manning fella, it's
pretty funny hearing him call Oblama a "Long Legged Mack Daddy."

I suppose it's just strange to hear a black guy talking about Obamo
in
this manner and he also says the white people are getting fed up and
TSHTF scenario.

I don't know much on this guy other than his vids saying Obamo was
getting sucked off while he had the crack pipe between his lips etc.
etc. It seems everyone has an angle and no one is what they appear to
be.shrug If anything else, this vid is good entertainment. :-)

http://la-gun.com/manning/