RadioBanter

-   -   South Korea resumes border broadcasts (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151555-re-south-korea-resumes-border-broadcasts.html)

[email protected] May 28th 10 02:35 PM

South Korea resumes border broadcasts

http://www.devilfinder.com
Census workers are empowered to enter rented apartments

Paul Gallo was talking about that a few minutes ago on his Super Talk
Mississippi radio talk show.
http://www.supertalkms.com

Those Commies (census workers empowered by Commie fed govt) can also
demand to enter rented apartments/rented houses whether the person(s0
who is/are renting apartments/rented houses is/are there or not.Those
Commies (census workers) can also demand the cell phone numbers of
people who are living in rented apartments/rented houses.

Commie Ass MOFOs!!!
cuhulin

dave May 28th 10 03:07 PM

South Korea resumes border broadcasts

m II wrote:
On 10-05-27 10:20 AM, Bill Baka wrote:

What few radios with other than those fixed frequencies have been
smuggled
into the DPRK are tightly hidden and one can actually receive a death
sentence for possessing one..

Yeah, Commies are no fun at all.
Bill

I wonder what the people of Japanese descent living on the West Coast of
North America thought during the Second World War. I don't believe they
were allowed radios in the concentration camps...

Internment camps. I'm pretty sure they had entertainment and news. No
phone calls to Tojo however.

bpnjensen May 28th 10 03:58 PM

On May 28, 7:07*am, dave wrote:
m II wrote:
On 10-05-27 10:20 AM, Bill Baka wrote:

What few radios with other than those fixed frequencies have been
smuggled
into the DPRK are tightly hidden and one can actually receive a death
sentence for possessing one..

Yeah, Commies are no fun at all.
Bill

I wonder what the people of Japanese descent living on the West Coast of
North America thought during the Second World War. I don't believe they
were allowed radios in the concentration camps...

Internment camps. *I'm pretty sure they had entertainment and news. *No
phone calls to Tojo however.- Hide quoted text -

They certainly had prisoner-run art "programs"; a good deal of
important Japanese-American art came out of some of them. Other
recreations and passtimes were permitted too. Make no mistake - they
were not pleasant or fun - but they were also not the gruesome
hellholes of Nazi Germany.

Bruce Jensen