RadioBanter

-   -   OT - Warren Jeffs Cased is Dismissed (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151922-re-ot-warren-jeffs-cased-dismissed.html)

Gregg June 17th 10 12:06 PM

OT - Warren Jeffs Cased is Dismissed

On Jun 17, 5:17*am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
I'll hang around as long as people can/will be nice.

I am always online, I belong to SW groups, lifting groups and cycling
groups.
Plus take care of two cars, three dogs a house and a wonderful wife.

I stay so busy in retirement I don't know how I had time to work.
I am thinking of re-retiring to Ireland but I'll need to way until the stock
market gets a little better.

I keep my scanners on most of the time and I DX when I have time. I do enjoy
DXing and have been doing it most of my life starting with a "oatmeal box"
when I was a kid in Virginia Beach Virginia. I also remember getting a
Heathkit Radio Kit and spending most nights trying to hear "ANYTHING".

Life's Wonderful, Enjoy Every Minute

Good deal, yep - I would miss my scanners big time if they were gone.
That's the only way to really know what's going on in the area.