RadioBanter

-   -   Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152041-re-u-s-now-slippery-slope-tyranny.html)

[email protected] June 24th 10 02:13 AM

Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

India.There is a big new Hindu Temple in Flowood, just across the Pearl
River, East of doggy's couch.I saw that Hindu Temple on local tv news
this afternoon.
cuhulin

RHF June 24th 10 04:09 AM

On Jun 23, 6:13*pm, wrote:
India.There is a big new Hindu Temple in Flowood, just across the Pearl
River, East of doggy's couch.I saw that Hindu Temple on local tv news
this afternoon.
cuhulin

Hindu Temple - Flowood, MS
http://www.wapt.com/news/24010811/detail.html
-&-
http://www.wapt.com/slideshow/news/24011072/detail.html

[email protected] June 24th 10 04:20 AM

Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

The Hindu Temple is nice enough, but you ought to see Heather Sophia
doing the WAPT tv weather news.Hubba Hubba Hubba.

She started wearing eye glasses a few weeks ago.
cuhulin