RadioBanter

-   -   Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152072-re-u-s-now-slippery-slope-tyranny.html)

RHF June 25th 10 11:40 AM

Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

On Jun 24, 4:31*pm, wrote:
- Whatchall think about that new British
- POLLUTION (BP) boss, Robert Dudley?
- He is a backwater hick from you know where.
- cuhulin

Robert "Bob" Dudley (rd)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dudley

So 'rd' of "BP" will be Prez Obama's Go-To-Man
when the Obama Regime needs some more of
that "Free [Slush] Money" -or- Obama Spending
"Cash" Money -aka- Obama-Cash "Street Money"
as Political Spoils to Buy Influence and Votes.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2f62943826a0db

The US Congress URGENTLY Needs to Step-In
and Create a Law to Channel, Track and Control
how this BP Oil Spill "Relief Money" is being Spend
and haveFull Accountability to the American People.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septemb...pensation_Fund

[email protected] June 27th 10 03:22 AM

Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

Gitcher PHONY FAKE ASS Birth Certificates rat thar in Hawaii.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=291831
cuhulin

BDK[_6_] June 27th 10 04:12 AM

Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

In article ,
says...
Gitcher PHONY FAKE ASS Birth Certificates rat thar in Hawaii.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=291831
cuhulin

When will you shake your brain awake and stop believing the crazy ****
on that website? Or has the booze permanently picked it?

How many of these "smoking gun" claims will you buy into before you
figure out they're just ridiculous nonsense?

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant jew paid shills!

dave June 27th 10 03:01 PM

wrote:
Gitcher PHONY FAKE ASS Birth Certificates rat thar in Hawaii.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=291831
cuhulin

Do they also sell magic newspapers from the past?

Mike[_2_] June 27th 10 03:43 PM

On Jun 27, 10:01*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
Gitcher PHONY FAKE ASS Birth Certificates rat thar in Hawaii.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=291831
cuhulin

Do they also sell magic newspapers from the past?

Yeah, the birthers think Obama has mastered time travel
to cover-up his true birthplace. No wonder 24% of
Republicans are convinced that he's the AntiChrist!

Mike

dxAce June 27th 10 03:46 PM

dave wrote:

wrote:
Gitcher PHONY FAKE ASS Birth Certificates rat thar in Hawaii.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=291831
cuhulin

Do they also sell magic newspapers from the past?

Bryant might inquire as to the availability of fake PhD's.

[email protected] June 27th 10 04:14 PM

Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Literoo

A few hours ago, I saw a tv commercial about that Literoo flashlight.It
clamps on thingys, it lights up too.I thinks I likes that Literoo
flashlight.I will wait untill they show up in the China (Wal Mart and
such like) stores around here.
cuhulin, roo roo roo

[email protected] June 27th 10 06:30 PM

Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

Yeah, in fact of the business,,, you can also GETCHER PHONY FAKE ASS S S
# rat thar from Conneticut.They will/can Con you all day long.B HO
ULTIMATE POS! USURPER is doing it, to some people.CIA set him up with
that.
cuhulin

RHF June 29th 10 12:01 PM

On Jun 27, 5:24*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jun 27, 7:43*am, Mike wrote: On Jun 27, 10:01*am, dave wrote:

wrote:
Gitcher PHONY FAKE ASS Birth Certificates rat thar in Hawaii.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=291831
cuhulin

Do they also sell magic newspapers from the past?

- Yeah, the birthers think Obama has mastered time travel
- to cover-up his true birthplace. No wonder 24% of
- Republicans are convinced that he's the AntiChrist!
-
- Mike

MWB - While the other 76% just think that BHO
{Prez Obama} is a 'globalist' anti-american ~ RHF

MWB let's all sing : Praise Be The Obama !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs
All Hail to Our Lord and Savior Prez Obama !
- my prez-a-duntz ~ RHF
*.
Massive Ecological Genocide in/on the Gulf of Mexico - Day 68http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a336d7b532cf598d
*.
* * * Daily News Alert * * *
[Two Months and Eight Days Up-Date]
This is the 68 Day of the 21st Centuries Greatest
Ecological Disaster : The Obama [BP] Oil Spill of 2010*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP_Oil_Spill
* Big Government Inaction {Un-Action}http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...bd10caf4d9140d
! The Massive Ecological Genocide continues while
the Obama Regime does little *or nothing to stop it !
? Prez Obama - Why hasn't the Full Manpower and
All the Resources of the US Federal Government
been put to work to STOP the Leaks and Save the
Gulf Environment ?
*.
DAY 68 of the GREAT OBAMA [BP] OIL SPILL of 2010
The Obama Regime and BP {Big Oil} = The Toxic Team*
* The Union of Big Government and Big Business
-aka- "Corporatism" on a World Wide Ecological
Disaster Scale. -wrt- Liberal Fascism {Obamaism}http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a260eb677f567f
! The Massive Ecological Genocide continues while
the Obama Regime does little or nothing to stop it !
? Prez Obama - Why hasn't the Full Manpower
and All the Resources of the US Federal Government
been put to work to STOP the Leaks and Save the
Gulf Environment ?
*.

Let's all sing : Praise Be The Obama !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs
All Hail to Our Lord and Savior Prez Obama !
- my prez-a-duntz ~ RHF
and the great puppet master soros