RadioBanter

-   -   A *Blast* From The Past Part 2 Bryant Busted 10-13-01 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152145-re-%2Ablast%2A-past-part-2-bryant-busted-10-13-01-a.html)

[email protected] June 28th 10 09:13 PM

A *Blast* From The Past Part 2 Bryant Busted 10-13-01

Do any of y'all live in Ohio, not too far from Lima? I spek good old
Rose Ann Hale (Rosie) and some other people might be partying at Indian
Lake on July 4th.If you see her, tell her old Hansom Larry says to
tighten up every chance you get.
cuhulin

LarbGai June 28th 10 11:08 PM

On Jun 29, 8:13*am, wrote:
Do any of y'all live in Ohio, not too far from Lima? I spek good old
Rose Ann Hale (Rosie) and some other people might be partying at Indian
Lake on July 4th.If you see her, tell her old Hansom Larry says to
tighten up every chance you get.
cuhulin

****** Hmmmmmmmm Indian lake.

Reminds me of an old song.