RadioBanter

-   -   WAREHOUSE 13 returns (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152279-warehouse-13-returns.html)

[email protected] July 4th 10 11:05 PM

WAREHOUSE 13 returns

Warm up the old Farnsworth. Warehouse 13 returns this Tuesday night.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] July 5th 10 06:09 AM

WAREHOUSE 13 returns

wrote:

Warm up the old Farnsworth. Warehouse 13 returns this Tuesday night.

If you are not a Eureka fan then this is the time to start. SyFy has let it
be known that there will be some crossover episodes. Including some crossover
romance.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel
N3OWJ/4X1GM

[email protected] July 6th 10 01:58 AM

WAREHOUSE 13 returns

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:09:04 +0000 (UTC), "Geoffrey S. Mendelson"

Warm up the old Farnsworth. Warehouse 13 returns this Tuesday night.

If you are not a Eureka fan then this is the time to start. SyFy has let it
be known that there will be some crossover episodes. Including some crossover
romance.

Geoff.

Not sure if I like Eureka. Some shows were good. Some had so much
romance you forgot it was a sci-fi show. Crossovers usually indicate
someone has writers block.

Jim

Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] July 6th 10 05:24 AM

WAREHOUSE 13 returns

wrote:

Not sure if I like Eureka. Some shows were good. Some had so much
romance you forgot it was a sci-fi show. Crossovers usually indicate
someone has writers block.

Eurkea like, all of the shows on SyFy had good and bad episodes. Sometimes
there was a while there where most of their shows had a good season opener,
a good finale and a lot of crap in between.

After watching Battlestar Galactica's, middle episodes I began to hate
the humans, and Caprica paints them so badly that what made me happy is
it has a happy ending (the first episode of B.G., where the cylons blow
them all to hell).

Wharehouse 13 got a little weird at the end , but not too bad.

The crossover makes sense, but I won't say anymore here, except that Eureka
is America's smartest people who work for the government* and Wharehouse 13
is a place that needs them.

* In the Eureka pilot, it was mentioned that global warming was caused by
an accident at Global Dynamics.

Geoff.