RadioBanter

-   -   get kelp (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152552-re-get-kelp.html)

[email protected] July 16th 10 08:24 PM

get kelp

Join the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.They will kelp you.
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 July 17th 10 01:46 AM

I have my own NG with Oris Grim

On Jul 16, 12:24*pm, wrote:
Join the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.They will kelp you.
cuhulin

***Hey Oris...Sounds a bit like "Pistols at Dawn". to me :-)...WTF,
you actually want us to believe you tracked down Lard Ass Loyd at a
HUD project and knocked on his door...This is the sort of bull sh%t
and tall tales the Trolls have been putting up with from Kombat Kramer
over at rec dot knives for years...Are you an Outdoor Adventurer
too...?....*smirk*

[email protected] July 17th 10 03:05 AM

I have my own NG with Oris Grim

I have my own Down Periscope Submarine with a tattoo on it.
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 July 17th 10 03:40 AM

On Jul 16, 7:05*pm, wrote:
I have my own Down Periscope Submarine with a tattoo on it.
cuhulin

***Hey CU, did Wiseman and Doggy ever get hooked up with each
other...The Trolls will be soooo thrilled to know Roger finally found
true love...*smirk*

rod July 19th 10 05:27 AM

Wiseman has my own Newsgroup with Oris Grim

On Jul 16, 7:40*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jul 16, 7:05*pm, wrote:

I have my own Down Periscope Submarine with a tattoo on it.
cuhulin

***Hey CU, did Wiseman and Doggy ever get hooked up with each
other...The Trolls will be soooo thrilled to know Roger finally found
true love...*smirk*

55555. I can think of a bunch of @-holes here that your mutt doggy can
"bugger"
YeeeeeeHawwwwww