RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Obama-U-Nism© There Is No Deception (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152638-re-ot-obama-u-nism%A9-there-no-deception.html)

[email protected] July 21st 10 10:21 PM

(OT) : Obama-U-Nism© There Is No Deception

They paddled canoes (or some kind of boats) to get to Hawaii and some
other Islands out thataway.That is the way I see it anyway.Didn't the
Aboriginal people come from Asia? Australia used to be part of main land
Asia long, long ago.Pangea and that kind of stuff.
cuhulin

dave July 21st 10 10:49 PM

(OT) : Obama-U-Nism© There Is No Deception

wrote:
The American Indians were here first.They came here from Asia across
what used to be a land bridge (land) from Asia to Alaska.Thousands and
thousands of years ago.That is the way I see it anyway.
cuhulin

They are Mongols.

[email protected] July 22nd 10 12:41 AM

(OT) : Obama-U-Nism© There Is No Deception

Make em yell like a Lion and Squall like a Painter!
Painter = Panther = Panther (Painter) ****.
http://www.ligh****cher.com/chemtrai...orce_woes.html

http://www.devilfinder.com
KC-10 Chemtrail Megasprayer