RadioBanter

-   -   Hey Krapto, errrr, Steve...Need a Pension? :-) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152641-hey-krapto-errrr-steve-need-pension.html)

kop July 22nd 10 04:23 AM

Hey Krapto, errrr, Steve...Need a Pension? :-)

55555 Stevie, Looks like you got caught with your Indian Jones Boot
squarely up your arse...No Pensions for the masses that have managed
to put away savings on their own accord...?...Huh?...I think I'm going
to go shoot off a few FIREWORKS knowing that you BLEW your very own
cover Stevie...It was only a matter of time before you shoved a boot
in your mouth and "outted yourself"...Bwahahaha, I'm busting a
gut...Gotta go get some trigger time Pinkie!...*sh%t eatin SMIRK*

Krypsis[_2_] July 22nd 10 04:52 AM

On 22/07/2010 1:23 PM, kop wrote:
55555 Stevie, Looks like you got caught with your Indian Jones Boot
squarely up your arse...No Pensions for the masses that have managed
to put away savings on their own accord...?...Huh?...I think I'm going

Not in Australia if you manage to square away more than a certain
amount. Applies also to assets such as houses. Since we own two, we're
well out of the ballpark.

to go shoot off a few FIREWORKS knowing that you BLEW your very own
cover Stevie...It was only a matter of time before you shoved a boot

How does that "blow my cover" since I'm NOT Stevie???

in your mouth and "outted yourself"...Bwahahaha, I'm busting a
gut...Gotta go get some trigger time Pinkie!...*sh%t eatin SMIRK*

No, you're pinkie, remember? You really have to get treatment for that
dementia of yours! Remember the pink tutu you wore???

So Scott Koplin aka Nurk Fred aka kop also known as "Pinkie"

I can see why you'd be ashamed of getting around in that outfit though!
Not a good look at all!

Krypsis