RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Who Is Prez Obama's Real Puppet Master ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/153399-ot-who-prez-obamas-real-puppet-master.html)

RHF August 21st 10 09:00 AM

(OT) : Who Is Prez Obama's Real Puppet Master ?

On Aug 20, 7:25*pm, wrote:
A Saudi/Muslim plant?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Is Barack Obama really a Saudi/Muslim plant in the White House?

Sauuuuuuuudi Arapeia.
cuhulin

Cuhulin ?Q?

Who Is Prez Obama's Puppet Master ?
Some Claim It Is George Soros !
http://www.stewwebb.com/obama_soros_puppet.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
More importantly that Rahm Emanuel is
George Soros' -in-side-man- in the Obama
White House and is the 'in-between'.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c70fc231816e09

Info Junkie August 21st 10 02:37 PM

On Aug 21, 10:18*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
? Who Is Prez Obama's Puppet Master ?

Robert Gates is the nearest officer from the Bush Crime Family, but the
Googloids are in hot pursuit. *If we are lucky nobody rules.

Non Sequitur. Bush is no longer the POTUS.

[email protected] August 21st 10 04:05 PM

(OT) : Who Is Prez Obama's Real Puppet Master ?

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange accused of rape
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=294517

How would he find enough time to do 'that'?
cuhulin

dxAce August 21st 10 04:12 PM

Premature Ejac*******?

dxAce August 21st 10 05:01 PM

wrote:

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange accused of rape
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=294517

How would he find enough time to do 'that'?

According to news at 1600, the arrest warrant has been 'withdrawn'.

cuhulin

dxAce August 21st 10 06:47 PM

dave wrote:

wrote:
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange accused of rape
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=294517

How would he find enough time to do 'that'?
cuhulin

This is what they do to people who dare to approach an ugly truth.

'They' are gonna kick your ass, you paranoid clown 'tard!

Kevin Alfred Strom August 21st 10 06:59 PM

dave wrote:
wrote:
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange accused of rape
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=294517

How would he find enough time to do 'that'?
cuhulin

This is what they do to people who dare to approach an ugly truth.

You are right; that's essentially what they did to me.

With every good wish,

Kevin.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

dave August 21st 10 07:44 PM

Info Junkie wrote:
On Aug 21, 10:18 am, wrote:
RHF wrote:
? Who Is Prez Obama's Puppet Master ?

Robert Gates is the nearest officer from the Bush Crime Family, but the
Googloids are in hot pursuit. If we are lucky nobody rules.

Non Sequitur. Bush is no longer the POTUS.

The Bush Crime Family has been running things my whole life. It has
nothing to do with being president.