RadioBanter

-   -   1st Annual My Pastor is a Jackass 9/11 event. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154040-re-1st-annual-my-pastor-jackass-9-11-event.html)

John Smith September 10th 10 01:56 PM

1st Annual My Pastor is a Jackass 9/11 event.

On 9/10/2010 1:39 AM, Keith wrote:
I nominate Pastor Terry Jones as this years winner. Any one want to
second my motion?

I only wish they would print the koran on toilet paper ... the koran
instructs that christians and jews are the enemies of the mooselums ...
anyone supporting that book and its' following can kiss my arse ...

Regards,
JS

dave September 10th 10 05:56 PM

John Smith wrote:
On 9/10/2010 1:39 AM, Keith wrote:
I nominate Pastor Terry Jones as this years winner. Any one want to
second my motion?

I only wish they would print the koran on toilet paper ... the koran
instructs that christians and jews are the enemies of the mooselums ...
anyone supporting that book and its' following can kiss my arse ...

Regards,
JS

This is the USA. We fear no book.

DEFCON 88 September 10th 10 10:42 PM

On Sep 10, 8:56*am, John Smith wrote:
On 9/10/2010 1:39 AM, Keith wrote:

I nominate Pastor Terry Jones as this years winner. Any one want to
second my motion?

I only wish they would print the koran on toilet paper ... the koran
instructs that christians and jews are the enemies of the mooselums ...
anyone supporting that book and its' following can kiss my arse ...

Regards,
JS

They don't call themselves Shiite for nothing, ya know.