RadioBanter

-   -   SPECIAL: Saudi Owned Newscorp/Fox News Hits New Low (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154041-special-saudi-owned-newscorp-fox-news-hits-new-low.html)

dave September 10th 10 05:14 PM

SPECIAL: Saudi Owned Newscorp/Fox News Hits New Low

Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010..._map090251.jpg

[email protected] September 11th 10 04:49 AM

On Sep 10, 12:14*pm, dave wrote:
Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010...stories/ground...

where is the Saudi connection here? NYPost is owned by R.Murdoch,ex-
Australian ,last I heard.

Brenda Ann[_2_] September 11th 10 06:17 AM

wrote in message
On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, dave wrote:
Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010...stories/ground...

where is the Saudi connection here? NYPost is owned by R.Murdoch,ex-
Australian ,last I heard.

The second biggest stockholder is a Saudi prince.

Brenda Ann[_2_] September 11th 10 06:27 AM

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

RHF September 11th 10 10:26 AM

(OT) : America Remember The 9/11 Attacks : Never Forget The ActualHistory of Events and Don't Delete The Truth

-
- http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010...stories/ground...

RHF September 11th 10 10:36 AM

(OT) : America Remember The 9/11 Attacks : Never Forget The ActualHistory of Events and Don't Delete The Truth

- -
- - http://www.nypost.moc/rw/nypost/2010...stories/ground....

- where is the Saudi connection here?
- NYPost is owned by *R.Murdoch,
- ex-Australian ,last I heard.

Arthrmy - Not the Point

1 - The so-called "Gory Map" is Factual and True.

2 - Denying It : Is Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth.

Dave is acting as the 'puppet' of the very people and
moneyed connections that he claims to expose.

[email protected] September 11th 10 03:20 PM

(OT) : America Remember The 9/11 Attacks : Never Forget TheAct...

http://www.devilfinder.com
Phone hacks rife at Murdoch paper

I reckon I will get rife and mow my yard, then I need to clean and paint
some more steel flat bars for burglar bars for my house.Some real rife
woikin goin on here.
cuhulin

Paul Briskette[_2_] September 11th 10 09:58 PM

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:53:21 -0800, dave wrote:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010...hotos_stories/

ground...

where is the Saudi connection here? NYPost is owned by R.Murdoch,ex-
Australian ,last I heard.

* Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, through his
Kingdom Holding Company, owns 7% of News Corp.'s shares, making Kingdom
Holdings the second largest shareholder. -wikipedia

all of faux is owned by foreigners who have a great deal to benefit with
the failure of the united states. they have partnered with rush who has
the same goal as al qaeda and the taliban

dave September 11th 10 10:58 PM

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Brenda wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, wrote:
Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010...stories/ground...

where is the Saudi connection here? NYPost is owned by R.Murdoch,ex-
Australian ,last I heard.

The second biggest stockholder is a Saudi prince.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

He is one of the money guys for the Park 51 Islamic Cultural Center (aka
Ground Zero Mosque). Oddly, Fox News never mentions him when talking
about all the sinister people involved in the "desecration".