RadioBanter

-   -   Little more Obama (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154080-re-little-more-obama.html)

m II September 12th 10 05:47 AM

Little more Obama

dave wrote:

Too friendly to big business for my taste. He should nationalize
something to put the fear of God in the rest of them.

Start with Blackwater and Associates. Paying somebody exorbitant
profits to fight your 'wars' is obscene.

mike

RHF September 13th 10 06:13 AM

Little more Obama

On Sep 11, 9:47*pm, m II wrote:
- - dave wrote:
- - Too friendly to big business for my taste. *He should nationalize
- - something to put the fear of God in the rest of them.

- Start with Blackwater and Associates.
- Paying somebody exorbitant profits to
- fight your 'wars' is obscene.
-
- mike

Nah Mike [ M II] having a Canadian comment on
American Politics is just plain 'obscenely' ridiculous.

'nationalize' canadians with exorbitant hate
for the usa and loathing for americans ~ RHF