RadioBanter

-   -   SW BC Schedules (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154109-re-sw-bc-schedules.html)

dxAce September 13th 10 10:34 PM

SW BC Schedules

DEFCON 88 wrote:

It's been decades since I seriously DXed SW broadcasts (I mainly DX LW
& MW), but I want to chase SW DX again. Please recommend some good
online links to current/accurate SW broadcast schedules that can be
sorted by time, freq, country, etc. Thanks!

http://www.eibispace.de/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce September 14th 10 11:34 PM

SW BC Schedules

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Usually used as an STL (Studio Transmitter Link) for remote broadcasts. Often
they have been heard 'round the clock when the band has been open.

No. That's RPU (Remote Pickup Unit) Ace.

Yep, that would be correct.