RadioBanter

-   -   And You Thought Rooftop Antenna Work Was Scary? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154160-you-thought-rooftop-antenna-work-scary.html)

DEFCON 88 September 15th 10 10:53 PM

And You Thought Rooftop Antenna Work Was Scary?

YIKES!!!

http://gawker.com/5638848/is-enormou...yline=true&s=i

D. Peter Maus[_2_] September 15th 10 11:23 PM

On 9/15/10 16:53 , DEFCON 88 wrote:
YIKES!!!

http://gawker.com/5638848/is-enormou...yline=true&s=i

You know, I hang out of aircraft when I'm shooting. And I've been
outside the aircraft at this height, many times.

But this video even gave ME a new level of pucker factor.

MnMikew September 15th 10 11:44 PM

"D. Peter Maus" wrote in message
On 9/15/10 16:53 , DEFCON 88 wrote:
YIKES!!!

http://gawker.com/5638848/is-enormou...yline=true&s=i

You know, I hang out of aircraft when I'm shooting. And I've been outside
the aircraft at this height, many times.

But this video even gave ME a new level of pucker factor.

I damn sure wont worry about climbing into my tree stand deer hunting this
weekend after watching this. Holy crap!!

nurk_fred2000 September 16th 10 12:01 AM

And You Thought Rooftop Antenna Work Was Scary?

On Sep 15, 4:48*pm, dave wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
YIKES!!!

http://gawker.com/5638848/is-enormou...the-scariest-j...

I used to do 500' towers. After 40' or so, the extra height won't kill
you any deader.

***Funny Dave...Were you stoned out of your Gord or only half stoned
out of your Gord...?...A former student at Sullivan perhaps...?...:o)