RadioBanter

-   -   Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh} (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154255-re-aint-taking-no-disrespect-my-rush-%7Blimbaugh%7D.html)

dave September 19th 10 02:55 PM

Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}

RHF wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:04 am, wrote:

- His cochlear implant fell apart on the air the other day.

'Special Dave' - I am very sorry to hear that misfortune
befell a 'disabled-person' trying to hold-down a job.

- Very amusing to watch him panic.

'Special Dave' - I am also very sorry to hear that you
are 'amused' at the misfortune of a disabled person.

Like watching a farsighted person look for their glasses.