Old October 4th 10, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/3/2010 4:14 PM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

You present an interesting point ...

Actually, the state has no reason to have anything to say about marriage
between a man and a woman, the church has the only authority--if the
government chooses to give tax breaks and other benefits because the
church married me, so be it ... unless they claim powers above God, they
had better damn well heed that authority.

But, then, it hardly matters; Who has respect for government anymore?
And, who can say they are impressed with the populations respect for
government? My respect was waning ever since nixon, then came regan,
clinton and bush (well, and bush.) It was gone somewhere in between
those blatant puppets.

My allegiance to country, community and Americans remains strong ... but
government may as well consider me an outlaw now, I have gone rogue and
will obey no law which does not clearly support God, liberty, freedom
and the pursuit of happiness above all else ... somehow, I think there
is a whole bunch of me, too. And, that I was actually a late comer on
the scene.

Regards,
JS

Old October 4th 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 10:48 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy. Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

Brother, I am Catholic ... there is no blasphemy. I shoot 18 holes with
the local Bishop on the second saturday of each month ...

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old October 4th 10, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/3/2010 6:49 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

This is Usenet, sonny. Why go big time and tell about your summer picnics with
the archbishop at Cantebury.

Son, the bishop isn't a famous movie star, he isn't a self-impotant
politician with a big head and he doesn't drive the pope-mobile ... but,
I will mention the importance you place on him; I am certain he will be
most impressed!

What an idiot! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old October 4th 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/3/2010 6:49 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

This is Usenet, sonny. Why go big time and tell about your summer picnics with
the archbishop at Cantebury.

Did I mention my wife and his attend the same bridge party? Where in
the hell do they find idiots like you?

Regards,
JS
Old October 4th 10, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/3/2010 6:46 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

WWSD?

Absolutely! A belief in God would mandate the sane and reasoning man to
pose that question ...

Regards,
JS

Old October 4th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/2/2010 10:48 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy.
Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

Brother, I am Catholic ... there is no blasphemy. I shoot 18 holes with
the local Bishop on the second saturday of each month ...

Does he share his altar boy with you or do you need to find your own?

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

My wife gets upset when someone wears the same outfit to an event too.

Regards,
JS

Old October 4th 10, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/3/2010 8:23 PM, Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets wrote:

Does he share his altar boy with you or do you need to find your own?

Actually, I was an Altar Boy. Never had a "pass" made at me by a
priest. I am under the conclusion that either I am too ugly to be of
any interest or the priests I was around were not child molesters.
Priests being child molesters was certainly a best kept secret in my
circles ...

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

My wife gets upset when someone wears the same outfit to an event too.

Ummm, hey! You weren't the guy on the float, were you? And, was your
wife BORN female? ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old October 4th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

At that time, the authorities were pagan Romans.

The same pagan Romans stole the Church and today run it from Vatican
City. They have 5 people on the Supreme Court.
Old October 4th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/4/2010 6:42 AM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

As I said, the ONLY marriage which are valid are preformed, recognized
and respected by the church (Gods' representatives.)

The idiots didn't pay any attention when gov't passed rules, regulations
and laws which are unconstitutional, illegal, treasonous and
fraudulent--but then, the idiots have missed a lot more than just that
.... proof is right before your eyes; With an excellent demonstration in
progress in the mess we are in.

That is simply truth which will stand though all government
manipulations and fixes ... sit back, we are going to be here until the end.

Regards,
JS

Old October 5th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) http://www.LayoffRemedy.com" wrote
in message ...

Such AS? OTHER than such circumventions of the Constitution
like the 55-mph speed limit being imposed 35 years ago by BLACK-
MAILING the states, or these ILLEGAL and UNdeclared "wars" we
keep wasting lives and billions of dollars on... before inevitably
LOSING them.

Don't forget the blackmailing of the states to make them raise the drinking
age to 21, along with various other laws the feds passed and then told the
states "if you don't comply, you won't receive (highway funds, omnibus crime
bill money, ad inf.).