Old October 6th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/5/2010 4:14 PM, Clave wrote:

You might try reading Acts some time. Through about half of it, the
Apostles are deciding how much of the Law of Moses the Gentiles really need
to adopt to become Christians.

Pretty much all they were left with was not to share in food offered at
pagan ceremonies. That's it. Other than that, do what Jesus said, nothing
of which "defines marriage" or condemns homosexuality.

John 8:1-11 gives a pretty clear idea of what Jesus himself thought about
the Laws of Moses.

Jim

Homosexuality is an abomination, to God ... it is simply disgusting to
the majority ...

Regards,
JS

Old October 6th 10, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/5/2010 4:17 PM, Clave wrote:

Are you saying you know the Mind of God well enough to answer that question
yourself?

Jim

I know what I believe he would say ... yes. Extrapolation of the books
leads to a logical conclusion ... God would not OK government having
anything to say of marriage ... it is his creation under his domain.
However, obfuscation the most obvious is the realm of cheats and liars ...

Regards,
JS

Old October 6th 10, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/5/2010 4:14 PM, Clave wrote:

You might try reading Acts some time. Through about half of it, the
Apostles are deciding how much of the Law of Moses the Gentiles really
need
to adopt to become Christians.

Pretty much all they were left with was not to share in food offered at
pagan ceremonies. That's it. Other than that, do what Jesus said,
nothing
of which "defines marriage" or condemns homosexuality.

John 8:1-11 gives a pretty clear idea of what Jesus himself thought about
the Laws of Moses.

Jim

Homosexuality is an abomination, to God ...

You didn't understand a single word.

Jim

Old October 6th 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/5/2010 4:17 PM, Clave wrote:

Are you saying you know the Mind of God well enough to answer that
question
yourself?

Jim

I know what I believe he would say ... yes... Extrapolation of the books
leads to a logical conclusion ...

I explained why your conclusion is wrong. You don't care.

Jim

Old October 6th 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/5/2010 3:24 PM, Clave wrote:

...snip childish bigotry...

We already know that your opinion isn't based on reason. You don't have to
keep proving it.

Jim

I have never been liked by child molesters or homosexuals ...

Here is a nice little site that is one product of homosexuality, in my
opinion:

http://www.nambla.org/

Of great insight to into the minds of queers are these two links, found
on the page:

http://www.nambla.org/hay2002.htm

http://www.nambla.org/pederasty.htm

A complete read of the above enlightens one to the sickness, depravity
and debauchery some attempt to sell you as "another lifestyle." This is
why God uses the term ABOMINATION!

Regards,
JS

Old October 6th 10, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/5/2010 3:24 PM, Clave wrote:

...snip childish bigotry...

We already know that your opinion isn't based on reason. You don't have
keep proving it.

Jim

I have never been liked by child molesters or homosexuals ...

Oops -- you accidentally acknowledged that they aren't the same thing.

Jim

Old October 6th 10, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default Idiots-R-Us : Is Marriage A Basic Universal Human Right ? - ThatNO State Should Be Allowed To License !

On 10/5/2010 1:24 PM, RHF wrote:

? California Blood Test ?
The Basis for the Blood Test was to Detect the
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Syphilis -not-
Genetically [DNA] Connections.

Well, I can't remember all the details from those long decades ago ...
however, I am certain no one ever mentioned any STD to me or the wife,
and she agrees. But hey, I no longer believe anything the government
tells me ... so, that problem is fixed, apparently, one way or another.

Regards,
JS
Old October 6th 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default Idiots-R-Us : Equal Protection 'Under' The Law -and- The Equalityof All Human {Civil} Rights

On 10/5/2010 8:26 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/ima...rop8ruling.pdf

Look up the Findings of Fact. It covers all of this. If you dispute this, you
should've involved yourself in the case when you had a chance.

A prime example of why my "looniness" causes me to totally disregard
government ... I hope others have the gonads to let the likes of this
also awaken them to the fact that they no longer have respect either ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 6th 10, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On Oct 5, 12:57*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 10/5/2010 9:51 AM, BDK wrote:

Wow, all this political and religious stuff makes me nostalgic for the
good old days, when people posted about....radios.

Find something on a freq which is interesting! *SW just isn't what it
used to be, yanno'?

But, share if you find something better than the same old rag chew of
the ham bands or some religious rantings of "millionaire preachers", or
the same old "politically correct dribble" flowing out of the country
sanctioned stations ... I am listening. *And, number stations I can do
without!

Regards,
JS

Time and frequency stations never changed their content. Except CHU,of
course ( must be related to our dear friend Cu-Hu ) .
Old October 6th 10, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/5/2010 9:10 PM, wrote:

Time and frequency stations never changed their content. Except CHU,of
course ( must be related to our dear friend Cu-Hu ) .

True, ... on all fronts.

Regards,
JS