RadioBanter

-   -   GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154666-re-gop-well-cut-well-cut-something.html)

[email protected] October 8th 10 01:10 AM

GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

Alrightttttttt,,,,,, Forbidden Planet movie is crankin up right now on
the TCM channel.

That's a Good one! ~ Walter Brennan - Rio Bravo movie.I have been to Rio
Bravo,Mexico before.I went to a Saloon in Rio Bravo.They had a lot of
deep sawdust all over the floor in that Saloon, and those double
swinging doors too.I Likes that.
cuhulin

John Smith October 8th 10 01:45 AM

On 10/7/2010 5:10 PM, wrote:

That's a Good one! ~ Walter Brennan - Rio Bravo movie.I have been to Rio
Bravo,Mexico before.I went to a Saloon in Rio Bravo.They had a lot of
deep sawdust all over the floor in that Saloon, and those double
swinging doors too.I Likes that.
cuhulin

Well, out in the country, with her little gun belt, holster, extra clips
and bullets in the belt, the wife fool more like Annie Oakley than
Walter Brennan!

Well, I think she is a LOT cuter than Walter, anyway.

Regards,
JS

dave October 8th 10 04:42 PM

wrote:
Alrightttttttt,,,,,, Forbidden Planet movie is crankin up right now on
the TCM channel.

That's a Good one! ~ Walter Brennan - Rio Bravo movie.I have been to Rio
Bravo,Mexico before.I went to a Saloon in Rio Bravo.They had a lot of
deep sawdust all over the floor in that Saloon, and those double
swinging doors too.I Likes that.
cuhulin

Old Tucson movie ranch.