RadioBanter

-   -   GOP: We'll cut. . ah. . .we'll cut. . .something people don't... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154668-re-gop-well-cut-ah-well-cut-something-people-dont.html)

[email protected] October 8th 10 04:10 AM

GOP: We'll cut. . ah. . .we'll cut. . .something people don't...

Anna Steen, in Rankin County, says (WLBT 10:00 PM tv news) she is being
forced to move to another County because Rankin County says she has not
met all of the requirements to keep her pit bull dogs.

Oh Boo Hoo, she Should be forced to move (Deported) to another Country
if she wants to keep her Stupid dogs!
People who own those kinds of dogs, those people don't have ''anything
upstairs'' if you know what I mean?
cuhulin

John Smith October 8th 10 05:21 AM

GOP: We'll cut. . ah. . .we'll cut. . .something people don't...

On 10/7/2010 8:10 PM, wrote:

if you know what I mean?

cuhulin

I do know what you mean, I wouldn't trust one of 'em around my dog!

Regards,
JS