RadioBanter

-   -   GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154706-re-gop-well-cut-well-cut-something.html)

[email protected] October 9th 10 03:15 PM

GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

U.S.Army Upgrades to .300 Winchester Magnum
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=296815

When I was at boot camp, Fort Gordon,Georgia, Company Delta, 5th
Battlion,2nd Regiment, us lean mean fightin machines were told by a DI,
If you lose your Rifle (World War Two era MI-Garand Rifles were what we
trained with) or damage your Rifle, $147.00 WILL come out of your pay!

Those shootin irons are getting pricier and more pricier every day.
cuhulin

[email protected] October 10th 10 02:26 AM

On Oct 9, 10:15*am, wrote:
U.S.Army Upgrades to .300 Winchester Magnumhttp://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=296815

When I was at boot camp, Fort Gordon,Georgia, Company Delta, 5th
Battlion,2nd Regiment, us lean mean fightin machines were told by a DI,
If you lose your Rifle (World War Two era MI-Garand Rifles were what we
trained with) or damage your Rifle, $147.00 WILL come out of your pay!

Those shootin irons are getting pricier and more pricier every day.
cuhulin

The gov't pays 'only $7800' per each rifle for an 'upgrade'. Just
shows how the paper money has depreciated over the years.

[email protected] October 10th 10 02:41 AM

GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

I used a paper water cup to keep the dust out of my shootin iron.

The Weirdos have a new scare tactic.It's called 'Water Mining'.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?=296839
cuhulin