RadioBanter

-   -   Idiot's-R-Us : Prez Obama -opposes- The Individual's Basic"Hum... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154948-re-idiots-r-us-prez-obama-opposes-individuals-basic-hum.html)

[email protected] October 19th 10 11:13 PM

Idiot's-R-Us : Prez Obama -opposes- The Individual's Basic"Hum...

Watchin 5:00 PM WLBT tee vee news.Big billboard sign in Jackson has some
people riled up.What it is, it is advertizing Danny's strip clup at 995
S.West Street in Jackson.It is a sexy lookin blonde gal wearing a red
bikini and the sign says, Strippers Love To Climb Our Pole.There is a
website on the sign too, http://www.dannysclubs.com

http://www.stripclublist.com
cuhulin

dave October 20th 10 01:17 AM

wrote:
Watchin 5:00 PM WLBT tee vee news.Big billboard sign in Jackson has some
people riled up.What it is, it is advertizing Danny's strip clup at 995
S.West Street in Jackson.It is a sexy lookin blonde gal wearing a red
bikini and the sign says, Strippers Love To Climb Our Pole.There is a
website on the sign too,
http://www.dannysclubs.com

http://www.stripclublist.com
cuhulin