RadioBanter

-   -   How Public Is NPR's Funding? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/155133-re-how-public-nprs-funding.html)

RHF October 27th 10 11:39 AM

How Public Is NPR's Funding?

On Oct 26, 9:03Â*pm, Frisbieinstein wrote:
On Oct 25, 10:03Â*pm, N∅ ∅baMa∅
wrote:

- Yes, I always have found it strange that the most
- liberal voice in the USA is National Public Radio!

Yes, I too always have found it strange that . . .

The US Congress required by-law that VOA was not
supposed to 'propagandize' to the American People

and then the same US Congress created CPB and PBS
and NPR to 'propagandize' to the American People

NOTE that the good-and-nice most 'liberal' people at
the Pacifica Foundation* would most likely categorize
http://www.pacificafoundation.org/
CPB/NPR/PBS/PRI etc as middle-of-the-road 'centrists'
* Pacifica Radio : http://www.pacifica.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifica_Radio

it takes a congress : to have congress ~ RHF