Old November 2nd 10, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On 11/1/2010 7:35 PM, RHF wrote:

Auto Workers in GM's Mexican Plants get $26
per Day versus $28 per Hour in the USA.

Prez Obama the American Job Exterminator
and US Business Destroyer
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2ff62b2b257021

But you still get to pay for the Car/Truck
in US$ not Mexican Pesos. ~ RHF
.
.

Yes. It is how the rich elite are draining the American standard of
living and attempting to place us in the same slavery and starving
conditions as the morons they are exploiting ... the morons here had
better wake up soon or they will have us all there.

What made America outstanding was one simple principle, most of all, and
that is, "A fair days work for a fair days wage." And, "If you make it
overseas, sell it overseas!"

Regards,
JS
Old November 2nd 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 1, 10:35*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 1, 6:05*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 11/1/2010 11:25 AM, John Smith wrote:

Why these sick b*st*rds are left unchallenged to coax Americans, through
guilt and deception, into failure and 3rd world status simply disgusts
me ... but we seem to have an abundance of these fools here with us ....

Regards,
JS

Probably us falling into 'third world status' has nothing to do with
your 'guilt and deception'.

I think you are overlooking the obvious. The USA is just too expensive
any more. First to Mexico, now China and India and probably Africa after
that.

A race to the bottom. * :-(

and US Business Destroyerhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/412ff62b2b257021

But you still get to pay for the Car/Truck
in US$ not Mexican Pesos. ~ RHF
*.

What is good fo GM...
Old November 2nd 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 31, 6:37*am, John Smith wrote:

It is obvious, SDR radios should be the standard today ... like it or
not, you will, in the end, realize that is correct ... however, it may
already be too late for even this to save SW ...

Speak for yourself.

For me, the biggest problem with shortwave is manmade noise. And has
been for about the past 20 years or so I've been living in big cities.
Being able to hear anything more than the half-dozen or dozen
strongest signals means getting out of town.

I'll be damned if I have to take a computer with me camping (and then
bother with shielding it so I don't have to hear the sort of RF crud I
just drove out of the city to get away from) as well as a radio set.
Oh, and then there's the extra power consumption (remember, I'm using
batteries out in the woods) of a computer just because a radio doesn't
have a front panel anymore. Plus, I can't see having to fiddle with a
mouse pointer on a picture of a tuning knob as any sort of improvement
of having a real tuning knob to turn.

--
David Barts
Portland, OR
Old November 2nd 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 2, 12:54*am, David Barts
wrote:
[...]

Receivers having a single conversion have the lowest internally
generated noise ,I believe. It may be possible to have SDR with better
performance,eventually one day. Actually,any receiver having an
oscillator generates birdies. A PC or a laptop generate more RF than
the Woodpecker transmissions from years ago.
Old November 2nd 10, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/1/2010 9:54 PM, David Barts wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:37 am, John wrote:

It is obvious, SDR radios should be the standard today ... like it or
not, you will, in the end, realize that is correct ... however, it may
already be too late for even this to save SW ...

Speak for yourself.

David Barts
Portland, OR

So? Didn't you just describe the solution to your problems, which you,
yourself, describe?

Let me sum that up; Move! Go off the grid. Use your freeplay in a log
cabin in the deep woods. Simple ... really ...

Regards,
JS

Old November 2nd 10, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiot's-R-Us : First Step Of Bring Jobs Back To The USA : AssembledIn America [USA] -not- Canad & Mexico

On Nov 1, 8:55*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 11/1/2010 6:05 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Probably us falling into 'third world status' has nothing to do with
your 'guilt and deception'.

I think you are overlooking the obvious. The USA is just too expensive
any more. First to Mexico, now China and India and probably Africa after
that.

A race to the bottom. :-(

You are simply telling me what my treasonous-criminal-public-servants
are doing ... yes, we are going to have to tell them NO! *Put high
tariffs on all imports, bring jobs back to American, we are NOT
interested in participating in a world government, world society, or
world anything ... we want things fixed ... there is not anything we
can't do for ourselves ... and we sure as heck don't need cheap slave
labor in other countries to make banksters and wall street rich.

And yes, the public servants who think they have usurped power are
racing us towards the bottom and economic slavery ... I want them and
the banksters and wall street there ...

Regards,
JS

Lets see you can not sell into the Mexican* Market :
Unless part, some, all of the Car/Trunk is built/
assembled in Mexico* or a certain number of your Cars/
Trucks are built/assembled in Mexico*

* Substitute Any other Country's Name for Mexico
and it is the same. -oops- except in the USA.

Apply Their Laws For American Imports
=Equally= To Their Exports To The USA
Car-for-Car and Truck-for-Truck ~ RHF

Japaneses Car/Truck made with Japanese/Imported
Car +40% Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

Korean Car/Truck made with Korean/Imported Car +40%
Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

European Car/Truck made with EU/Imported Car
+40% Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

Mexican Car/Truck made with Mexican/Imported Car
+40% Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

BIG FOR THE FUTURE *CHINA*
Chinese Car/Truck made with China/Imported Car
+40% Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

NOTE - At least 60% of the Car/Truck Parts Value
has to come from the USA {Made-int-eh-USA} -or-
At Least The Car/Truck Has To Be Assembled here
in the USA {Not Canada & Not Mexico}

Otherwise Charge a 100% Import Duty for 45% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.

Otherwise Charge a 150% Import Duty for 60% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.

Otherwise Charge a 200% Import Duty for 75% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.

Otherwise Charge a 250% Import Duty for 90% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.

Otherwise Charge a 300% Import Duty for 100% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.
Old November 2nd 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Idiot's-R-Us : First Step Of Bring Jobs Back To The USA :Assem...

Started raining heavily here less than an hour ago.Already, Mary Wieden,
(she is originally from Michigan.She used to have her own trivia radio
talk show in Jackson) flying around in Skycopter 3 (WLBT 3) has reported
no less than seven auto accidents in the metro area.It is going to be
rainy all day long and maybe tomorrow too.It keeps the auto body repair
shops happy.

I trust my driving, but I Don't trust those mofos driving at all! That's
why I don't drive in rainy weather unless I absolutely have to.
cuhulin, aints goin nowhar today

Old November 2nd 10, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

1914 Ford Model T, 100 percent Manufactured in U.S.A.
1948 Willys Jeep, 100 percent Manufactured in U.S.A.
1978 Dodge Van, 100 percent Manufactured in U.S.A.
1983 Dodge Van, ut ohhhh, some of it was made in Canada, I think so.
cuhulin

Old November 2nd 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/1/2010 11:55 PM, John Smith wrote:

You are simply telling me what my treasonous-criminal-public-servants
are doing ... yes, we are going to have to tell them NO! Put high
tariffs on all imports, bring jobs back to American...

In -theory-, you are absolutely correct. However, in actual practice,
tell me when the cheap Chinese labor and cheap Wal-Mart prices go away,
how long do you think it will be until the American consumer starts
rioting? (You do realze that when the 15 cent an hour Chinese labor goes
to $15 dollars an hour American labor, that prices WILL go up, waaay up.)

And yes, the public servants who think they have usurped power are
racing us towards the bottom and economic slavery ... I want them and
the banksters and wall street there ...

Also correct...but unfortunately, you are forgetting the "Golden Rule":

He who has the gold makes the rules.

Quite a conundrum. Any suggestions as to a solution?
Old November 2nd 10, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 11/1/2010 11:25 AM, John Smith wrote:
Why these sick b*st*rds are left unchallenged to coax Americans, through
guilt and deception, into failure and 3rd world status simply disgusts
me ... but we seem to have an abundance of these fools here with us ...

Regards,
JS

Probably us falling into 'third world status' has nothing to do with
your 'guilt and deception'.

I think you are overlooking the obvious. The USA is just too expensive
any more. First to Mexico, now China and India and probably Africa after
that.

A race to the bottom. :-(

That's finished. We lost. Nuke China.