Old November 10th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave, alt.news-media, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics, alt.religion.christian

Default More stupidity from RHF

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:36:31 -0800, RHF wrote:

On Nov 9, 9:00Â*pm, Michael Coburn wrote:
On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:31:07 -0800, RHF wrote:

Michael Coburn - Changing the Subject Line to : "More Strupidity From
RHF"
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - - [: To Liberal-Fascist
{Democrat} Name Calling :] ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An
Argument : When a Super-Smart "Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name
Calling*. * They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~
RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8979fbe8546cfa
+ Plus They Often Snip/Delete What You Wrote To Disguise Their
Inability To Carry The Argument Forward.
.

I simply call it like I see it. Every line you post has Obama hate spill
all over it.

- The problem with your post is that you blame - everyone but the right
ones.

Idiot's-R-Us : This NOV 2010 US National Election : Throw The Bums Of
Both Parties Out ! ! !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8e5b92e0d0b7a4

-Â*You blame the Democrats for a false economy - built on a financial
bubble. Â*The aftermath - will, in fact, produce exactly what we have.

WHO CONTROLLED THE US HOUSE :

It is only possible to wreck the nation by controlling the House. IN
order to move forward and to improve the nation for the sake of its
people both houses of the Congress AND the executive must be on board.
Any progressive legislation can be killed by veto (Bush), or by
filibuster (lock step Republicans).

The have been 33 US Congresses since 1945 and in that Time only 7 times
have the Republicans controlled the US House [21%] with the vast
majority of the time [79%] being under Democrat Control and Leadership
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgov...division_2.htm
-so- Should Not The Majority Democrats Get The Majority of The Blame ?

OK fine. The nation seem to do quite well as far as debt and trade
balance is concerned until the Republicans took the presidency and the
Senate in 1981. Since that time the Republicans have controlled 2 of the
3 law making branches of the government for

WHO CONTROLLED THE US SENATE :
The have been 33 US Congresses since 1945 and in that Time only 10 times
have the Republicans controlled the US Senate [30%] with the vast
majority of the time [70%] being under Democrat Control and Leadership
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgov...division_2.htm
-so- Should Not The Majority Democrats Get The Majority of The Blame ?

WHO CONTROLLED THE US PRESIDENCY :
The have been 17 US Presidents since 1945 and in that Time 9 times have
the Republicans controlled the US White House [53%] which is just about
average 50%/50% of the time [47%] being under Democrat Control and
Leadership
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgov...division_2.htm
-so- Should Not Both Parties Get Equal Blame ?

BUT WHO IS CONTROL TODAY ?
So House Speaker Pelosi and Senate Leader Reid and the Democrats were
NOT in Control of both Houses of the US Congress since 2007 ? ? ? -and-
Prez Obama has NOT been the US Prez-A-Duntz since 2009 ? ? ?

-Â*The Republicans have fought every attempt - at improving the economy.

Prez Obama's TAKE-IT-OR-LEAVE-IT : Is Not the Art of Political
Compromise.

Nancy Pelosi's I HAVE THE VOTES : NO Republican Amendments Allowed : Is
Not the Art of Political Compromise. The House Republicans Could Not
Road Block Anything {Nothing} -cause- The Democrats Had The Votes To Do
Everything.

Harry Reid's I HAVE THE VOTES : NO Republican Amendments Allowed : Is
Not the Art of Political Compromise. The Senate Republicans Could Not
Road Block Anything {Nothing} -cause- The Democrats Had The Votes To Do
Everything.

YES THE REPUBLICAN SAID "NO" TO :

Republicans Said 'NO' to
Higher Taxes and Obama-Care©

Republicans Said 'NO' to
More Obama Pork-U-Lust Spending©

Republicans Said 'NO' to
Cap-and-Trade Obama-Gore Carbon Taxes©

Republicans Said 'NO' to
Job Killing Bills and More Higher Unemployment
.
.
- blame Obama.

Well BHO is the US Prez-A-Duntz
and Americans Love To Blame "The Prez" !

-Â*The Congress has been disfunctional and that - is because of the
cloture rules in the Senate.

Let's See the US Senate Created The Senate Rules - so- The US Senate Can
Create New Senate Rules

FACT-IS : Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans are really willing
or want to change the US Senate Rules [.] -so- Blame Both.

-Â*It is fair to blame Harry Reid for this problem,

OK 'BAD' HARRY !

Yes Senate Leader Reid and the Democrats were In-Control of the US
Senate since 2007 !

- but not Obama and Pelosi.

Oops ! - House Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats were In-Control of the
US House since 2007 !

And... Prez Obama has been the US Prez-A-Duntz since 2009 !

- = SNIPPING MY SELF = -

- You are simply venting due to some sort - of internal conflict.

Running a Fault Check Analysis : : : : : : -results- NO Internal
Conflicts Detected )

THE ALL AMERICAN "RIGHT TO COMPLAIN" : -IMHO- The Most Used Right
Exercised By The American People Is "The Right To Complain" About Our
Elected Representative Government : Which is a Combination of
Freedom-of-Speech and the 'Right to Redress of Our Grievances' with
same.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...752701cf0e7ab5
complaining,,, Complaining... COMPLAINING ! ! ! It's About
Freedom-of-Speech
It's About the 'Right to Redress of Our Grievances' It's About Being
American !
.
- --
- "Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" -
http://GreaterVoice.org/60
.
Prez Obama Promises Americans a "New Normal" a Growing Legion of
99-Weekers
{The Forever Unemployed}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...22014c5f26b80e
.

India Pig **** Deleted

Since 1981 the Republicans have had a veto on progressive legislation all
for all years because of the Senate rules. Never have the Democrats had
control of the government but for 2 months in 2009. And with that
control they passed a very ruptured health care reform bill knowing they
could repair it in reconciliation. The Health Care Law is still
insufficient. The Wall Street reform is also cluttered with Republican
weasel traps. There is no real legislation. Only the creation of
oversight. If the Republicans own the oversight then we are back to
square one.

The Democrats have done well so far against the Republican blockade. I
am pretty sure that we will be able to sever the tax cuts for the rich
from the tax cuts for the middle class and again show that Republicans
are lying pigs sucking the butts of the rich.

But I don't know if that will actually do any good. The economy is going
to advance very well over the next two years and the Republicans will
claim that they did it by lock stepping the House. The reality is that
world wide currency devaluation will take away a good bit of the power of
the rich and that will allow the real economies to recover.

--
"Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" -- http://GreaterVoice.org/60
Old November 10th 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian

On Nov 9, 9:00 pm, Michael wrote:
[...]

bubble. The aftermath - will, in fact, produce exactly what we have.

[...]

Why do you try to make sense to him? It's not possible. He's an idiot
who craves attention.

--
For email reply remove MYHAT
Old November 11th 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian

On Nov 9, 9:00 pm, Michael wrote:
On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:31:07 -0800, RHF wrote:

Michael Coburn - Changing the Subject Line to : "More Strupidity From
RHF"
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - - [: To
Liberal-Fascist {Democrat} Name Calling :] ROTFL - You Know When You
Are Winning An Argument : When a Super-Smart "Enlightened" Liberal
Starts Name Calling*. * They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get
Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/

msg/318979fbe8546cfa
+ Plus They Often Snip/Delete What You Wrote To Disguise Their
Inability To Carry The Argument Forward.
.

I simply call it like I see it. Every line you post has Obama hate
spill all over it.

- The problem with your post is that you blame - everyone but the
right ones.

Idiot's-R-Us : This NOV 2010 US National Election : Throw The Bums Of
Both Parties Out ! ! !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/

eb8e5b92e0d0b7a4

[...]

msg/30752701cf0e7ab5
complaining,,, Complaining... COMPLAINING ! ! ! It's About
Freedom-of-Speech
It's About the 'Right to Redress of Our Grievances' It's About Being
American !
.
- --
- "Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" -
http://GreaterVoice.org/60
.
Prez Obama Promises Americans a "New Normal" a Growing Legion of
99-Weekers
{The Forever Unemployed}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/

a522014c5f26b80e
.

[...]

hahaha piped him to /null many months ago he only speaks in cut &
paste