RadioBanter

-   -   Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/155445-re-radio-hardware-helping-break-sw.html)

[email protected] November 5th 10 04:58 AM

Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On Nov 4, 1:35*pm, wrote:
Definetly was NOT a cellphone.NOT in 1928.http://www.rense.com/general92/comments_cine.htm

Maybe her old man slugged her ''one'' and she was nursing a bruise.

I needs to go to the Lowe's store for a torch thingy that screws on to
hand held small propane gas tanks, my old one leaks.All those paint
splatters on my concrete front porch.Propane torch and a wire brush
works good.Of course I will *stop off first at the Goodwill store ergo
the Goodwill store is right on the way to the Lowe's store.I needs some
better shoes too, I will see what Goodwill has.
cuhulin

You may bring bedbugs home.Watch out for old /used things.