RadioBanter

-   -   Keith Olbermann donated (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/155497-re-keith-olbermann-donated.html)

Econotron[_2_] November 6th 10 01:20 PM

Keith Olbermann donated

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
Christopher Helms wrote:

You obviously have no idea what a Marxist is.

Dennis Kucinich is a good man who has never sold out.

There were no buyers :-)
e.

dave November 6th 10 02:13 PM

Keith Olbermann donated

No [email protected] November 6th 10 03:18 PM

Keith Olbermann donated

On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 09:20:39 -0400, "Econotron" wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
Christopher Helms wrote:

You obviously have no idea what a Marxist is.

Dennis Kucinich is a good man who has never sold out.

There were no buyers :-)
e.

************
Ya ever see D.K.'s wife? That ugly little dude should thank God every time he looks in the mirror.

d.

Tim Crowley November 6th 10 06:48 PM

Keith Olbermann donated

"dave" wrote in message
Christopher Helms wrote:

You obviously have no idea what a Marxist is.

Dennis Kucinich is a good man who has never sold out.

There were no buyers :-)
e.

************
Ya ever see D.K.'s wife? That ugly little dude should thank God every time he looks in the mirror.

Poor little Denny - now I understand why all the hate.

[email protected] November 7th 10 04:31 AM

Keith Olbermann donated

On Nov 6, 10:13*am, dave wrote:
Christopher Helms wrote:

You obviously have no idea what a Marxist is.

Dennis Kucinich is a good man who has never sold out.

Yes,some people still have moral standards and rigid principles. Very
few,unfortunately.

RHF November 7th 10 10:32 AM

Politicians-R-Us : But We Are 'Good' People :o)

On Nov 6, 8:31*pm, wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:13*am, dave wrote:

Christopher Helms wrote:

You obviously have no idea what a Marxist is.

- - Dennis Kucinich is a good man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Kucinich

Dave NOT by my 'political standards'.
-imho- DK's Politics Are BAD For The USA
and BADDER For American Workers & Families.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_...ical_positions

-however- On a personal basis he may be
a good husband and a very good father.

- - who has never sold out.

Have to admit that DK has remained True to
his Convictions {Un-Principles}.

But I view DK's Convictions {Un-Principles}
as selling-out America as I know it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_...ical_positions

Econotron[_2_] November 7th 10 11:10 PM

Keith Olbermann donated

No wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 09:20:39 -0400, "Econotron"
wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
m...
Christopher Helms wrote:

You obviously have no idea what a Marxist is.

Dennis Kucinich is a good man who has never sold out.

There were no buyers :-)
e.

************
Ya ever see D.K.'s wife? That ugly little dude should thank God every time
he looks in the mirror.

Looked her up. Must be a comrade or a gold-digger :-) Jennifer Tilly dumped
him after the first lunch :-)
e.

[email protected] November 7th 10 11:21 PM

Keith Olbermann donated

Ahh jyst now sawed and hoid on WLBT channel 3 tee vee 5:00 PM noos
sumpin bouts Matthew Carter.Revolutionay War.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Matthew Carter WLBT
cuhulin

[email protected] November 8th 10 01:40 AM

Keith Olbermann donated

Veterans' Reflections: Fighting in the Battle of the Bulge
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=298195
cuhulin