RadioBanter

-   -   Famous Shortwave Dealer discriminates! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/155606-re-famous-shortwave-dealer-discriminates.html)

[email protected] November 9th 10 02:51 PM

Famous Shortwave Dealer discriminates!

I am forrr the low man on the Totem Poleeeeee,,,,,, I am forrrrrr the
Underdog, God Bless his Souleeeeee,,,,,,
cuhulin

Steve November 9th 10 05:54 PM

On Nov 9, 9:51*am, wrote:
I am forrr the low man on the Totem Poleeeeee,,,,,, I am forrrrrr the
Underdog, God Bless his Souleeeeee,,,,,,
cuhulin

Cuhulin, is that attractive gal still living next door to you?

[email protected] November 9th 10 08:51 PM

Famous Shortwave Dealer discriminates!

That attractive gal/woman? Yep, but she is either married or that dude
over there is shacking up with herself.She has two kids, one of them is
about seven years old, the other one is about a year old, I think.

I am making three window awnings for those three windows on the back of
my house.Those three windows have never had any awnings before.I cut a
panel of Ondura in three equal pieces.Soon as I get through with
painting the wood frames I made, I am going to mount all of that stuff
over those three windows.
http://www.ondura.com
cuhulin, the home made window awnings