RadioBanter

-   -   In Retrospect : For The Good of The Country Some/Many Republica... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/155735-re-retrospect-good-country-some-many-republica.html)

[email protected] November 19th 10 11:48 PM

Idiots-R-Us : Fixing Dumb and Fixing Stupid

On Nov 19, 5:28*am, RHF wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:06*pm, wrote:

On Nov 17, 8:54*am, dave wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 16, 4:35 pm, wrote:
*From Asia to Europe.

SOB! B * *HO! Plans Another Triphttp://www.standeyo.com

This week, to Europe.
cuhulin

Europe is broke . EU has 500 million people .The real money is in
Asia . BHO will have to go back there and start over again.

The EU is bigger than China and less foreign to our culture. Obama was
smart to cozy up to India. That's a billion Caucasians right on China's
border.

????? Caucasians (Indo-Europeans) have moved out from
there ,supposedly, 3,000+ years ago. And modern European culture IS
very differnt from the one in US. Btw,Asians seem to be unusually well
to adapt (in general) in nearly any environment- and it is obvious
over he according to the statistics it is the most sucessful wave
of immigrants in recent times . Seriously...

Clearly 'some' did but not all -cause-
India has around 1.2 Billion People today.

?Q? Where did all the Native Americans Go...?
=A= There Are Still Here !

IIRC the present Native American Population
of the USA is about the same as when the
Pilgrams landed nitt?

Under normal circumstances the general population grows. The Native
Americans didn't have the best times ever since Columbus landed here
(presumably on Salvador island) 508 years ago...Now on the other side
of the world, India must be the perfect place to breed- ALL countries
in that region have extremely HIGH birth rate. While Old Europe,trying
to maintain its status, sadly has the lowest ever recorded.

RHF November 20th 10 12:07 AM

On Nov 19, 3:48*pm, wrote:
On Nov 19, 5:28*am, RHF wrote:

On Nov 17, 8:06*pm, wrote:

On Nov 17, 8:54*am, dave wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 16, 4:35 pm, wrote:
[...]

=WRT= Birth Rates and Baby Bubbles 9-Months
after the Great Northeast Blackout of 1965 . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Blackout_of_1965

IIRC - There was a Movie Strike in India 1970s that
resulted in a Baby Bubble 9-Months later.

The American Birth Rate when down as the Time
spent watching TV when up. nitt? ~ RHF

RHF December 7th 10 05:56 PM

Obama-Stasi©-R-Us : Janet Napolitano & DHS Now In Your Wal*Mart Stores on "Info Wars" /Alex Jones -via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC

Obama-Stasi©-R-Us :
Janet Napolitano & DHS Now In Your Wal*Mart Stores
being reported on "Info Wars" /Alex Jones
-via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC

Also being Reported on the Drudge Report
http://drudgereport.com/flash2n.htm
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano today
announced the expansion of the Department’s national “If You See
Something, Say Something” campaign to hundreds of Walmart stores
across the country

The OBAMA-STASI© CHECKING YOU "OUT"
AT WAL*MART STORE Check-Outs ! ! !
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Boss / Supervisor
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Teacher / Instructor
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Doctor
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Pastor/Priest
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Parents / Father / Mother
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Husband / Wife / Other
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Class Mates / School Friends
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Neighbors / Family
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says -fink-on-your- Co-Workers
‘If You See Something, Say Something’
BIG SIS Says : fink-on,,, Fink-On... FINK-ON ! ! !

RHF December 8th 10 12:47 PM

Get Weirded Out Saving Money on Propane?

-wrt- Get Weirded Out Saving Money on Propane?

'Special Dave',

I thought that you claim that Medical Marijuana
was your Drug of 'choice' . . .

-but- Now are you claiming that you are getting
Weirded-Out by Huffing Propane !?!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=4251872

-and- Saving Money cause Propane is cheaper
than Medical Marijuana !?!

Safety-Tip : 'Special Dave' Don't "Huff" and Smoke
at the same time. {Fire Hazard} You might set
your Lungs-On-Fire !

Please Get Help 'Special Dave' and I Will Pray
For Your Un-Weirding - Amen ~ RHF

[email protected] December 8th 10 04:38 PM

Get Weirded Out Saving Money on Propane?

I have a propane heater in my storage shed.Cost about $30.00 to fill the
tank up at Moulden Supply.I don't wants to be breathing any propane gas.
cuhulin