RadioBanter

-   -   Then who works the curtain? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156308-re-then-who-works-curtain.html)

[email protected] November 30th 10 12:12 AM

Then who works the curtain?

A few hours ago, I saw a Krazy Glue commercial on tv.What it was, they
glued two little metal blocks together with Krazy Glue.Then the guy
bungie jumped with those two glued blocks holding it all together.
Not for me!

You ought to try driving the Rohtang Pass road in India.History channel,
IRT Deadliest Roads.
cuhulin

dave November 30th 10 02:30 PM

Then who works the curtain?

wrote:
A few hours ago, I saw a Krazy Glue commercial on tv.What it was, they
glued two little metal blocks together with Krazy Glue.Then the guy
bungie jumped with those two glued blocks holding it all together.
Not for me!

You ought to try driving the Rohtang Pass road in India.History channel,
IRT Deadliest Roads.
cuhulin

The road from Mt. Baldy Villiage to Sunset Ridge is pretty hairy. Like
the road to Mt. Wilson, without paving or guardrails. It's especially
delightful in the fog, when you don't dare outdrive your lights.

[email protected] November 30th 10 03:11 PM

Then who works the curtain?

Texas has the best roads.The shoulders of the roads are about as wide as
the roads themselves.
cuhulin