RadioBanter

-   -   You Might Be A Liberal Fascist JackAss! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156340-you-might-liberal-fascist-jackass.html)

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung December 1st 10 12:58 AM

You Might Be A Liberal Fascist JackAss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJSnozJ4LVg

RHF December 1st 10 08:10 AM

You Might Be A Liberal Fascist JackAss!

On Nov 30, 4:58Â*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJSnozJ4LVg

Please Do Not Insult all the good old JackAsses in
http://www.thefarmatwalnutcreek.com/images/Donkey.jpg
the world by 'Ass-o-ciating them with Liberal-Fascists.
http://www.liberalwhoppers.com/wp-co...id-300x223.jpg

respect your local 'jackass' ~ RHF

[email protected] December 1st 10 04:06 PM

You Might Be A Liberal Fascist JackAss!

3.9 Earthquake off Long Island.
http:/www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

Corexit to the South of me, Cajuns and Razorbacks to the West of me,
Tennessee Stupids to the North of me, Alabama DumbAsses to the East of
me.Doggy and I HAVE to be TOUGH to live here!
cuhulin

[email protected] December 2nd 10 03:09 AM

You Might Be A Liberal Fascist JackAss!

Watchin, How Do They Do It on the SCI channel.
Money movers.

I didn't know some of those armored money movers truck bodies are made
in Holly Springs,Mississippi.Learn something new every day.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Armored Trucks Holly Springs,Mississippi
cuhulin

[email protected] December 2nd 10 05:01 AM

On Dec 1, 10:09*pm, wrote:
Watchin, How Do They Do It on the SCI channel.
Money movers.

I didn't know some of those armored money movers truck bodies are made
in Holly Springs,Mississippi.Learn something new every day.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Armored Trucks Holly Springs,Mississippi
cuhulin

Low prices and low taxes (relative to other states) attracts
business,in general. It's what the Republican Party favored for years.
And non-union shops,naturally.