RadioBanter

-   -   Electromagnetic Frequency (EMF) smog is killing us! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156430-electromagnetic-frequency-emf-smog-killing-us.html)

Chas. Chan December 2nd 10 05:17 PM

Electromagnetic Frequency (EMF) smog is killing us!

EMFs are making us ill and killing us slowly by breaking down the very
structure of our cells. There is no escaping it.

Here’s what Martin Blank, Ph.D., of Columbia University has to say
about it: “Cells in the body react to low level EMFs and produce a
biochemical stress response. Our safety standards are inadequate.
People need to sit up and pay attention.”

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_29719.php